• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Real tibia map 8.40

Likeee

Mappah!
Reaction score
Hi, I got TFS 0.3.2 (client 8.40) and I want to change the map to RL map. How? Where I download the map? What should I do with all actions and Npcs? If you know a tutorial please send a link or just explain here.

Thanks in advice! :)

Inside your Server Folder, open config and change the mapName = "" too the Real Map you use, example mapName = "RealMap"
The map is placed under data/world/

And regarding the download of the maps, you should use the search function.

Zer0xe.

Inside your Server Folder, open config and change the mapName = "" too the Real Map you use, example mapName = "RealMap"
The map is placed under data/world/

And regarding the download of the maps, you should use the search function.

Zer0xe.

Ok, thanks! What should I do with the Actions? I used XML servers before so I dont know so much about SQL.

Thanks in advice

You should read the SQL Tutorials, and regarding the actions and that, just leave them in data/actions if no folder with actions exist, then just create a folder 'actions'

Zer0xe.

Back