• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Real Tibia Spells Based on Tibia-Stats for TFS 1.0

Dnomyar

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks!

I'm very fascinated with the way the spell damages are dealt in real Tibia and ever since I've tried to master their formulas and that took a hell of a time! Furthermore, after years and years researching from videos and also testing it by myself it came to my conclusion that, for example, our levels are divided by 5 (equals to (* 0.2)), and that is one of the main additions assigned to the formula calculations, and healing damages which are more simply to observate is a sure sign of that!

The days passed and as I've dedicated part of my time to study the formulas I've been not completely enjoying any servers since I was always dissapointed how bad the pvp focus is put aside.

We all know that the only balanced pvp server is the genuine one but with effort we can be closer to it too, we just need to improve things like, two things are important to reach that, and they're potions healing and spell damages!

After I get to know Tibia-Stats I perceived that their were very close to my formulas and values by all means.

So I've been retired from researching formulas since Gorak made a very good job with his research and I can assure you folks that they're very accurate. That said, I've gotten the values and his formulas, which is pretty simple, within a few hours of calculations. Basically it is the same calculation method for all spells except some physical spells which doesn't takes magic level in count.
Last but not least, I've included a text file inside the pack which contains a few things that has to be fixed or added to meet real tibia spells deadline!

I've a very limited knowledge of scripting, although I understand much part of it but currently I haven't got compentency to implement or fix a few things so I cannot put my ideas in practice so I need your help guys :D, let's contribute and draw Mark's attention to add this spell pack to his project!

If there is any malfunction in scripts please let me know and we'll fix it.
If you touch formulas values and lose it there's no problem I've included their respective values toggled in a block comment.

May y'll test it and approve!
----
Guys I advise you all to download these spells from forgotten-master at github now since I'll be always updating it as it is needed.
otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

Attachments

• RTS Based on Ts for TFS 1.0_r2.zip
    68.2 KB · Views: 70 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
is not giving to unpack .. please try to fix it... he is conrruped

It's working fine here... are you still having problems with unpack?
Oh I've noticed there's a problem when unpacking directly from windows, I'll upload again.
Try to extract the file with 7-Zip if you have it.

Last edited:
Yeah work now!
I test he, next time, i come here for coment...
thank u for shared this is... bro :)
good job!

Back