• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realesta low-rate server 7.4 (Proposal)

How to make a successful ot? Low rate with promo for premium and ban any runemakers = $$.

But seriously, hope you are going to implement some of your antibot solutions. Haven't heard of any ot with actual antibot client and from what I can see on your war ot you are very close to make it happen. All that left to do is to apply automatic detection. Anyway I am afraid I won't be able to join as I'm more than sure you're about to start it a day or two before xmas. Start it in January, plx!

My another proposal for you is to think about some actual ping compensation features. It's weird that I've never heard of anyone who brought this topic up here on otland. It's one of essential elements of any multiplayer game. And as far as I know Tibia/otservers don't have any built in algorithms to make an entertainment more fair for people with higher ping. Easiest approach would be to recalculate target previous position based on actual user ping. Not sure if it'd be best to implement on client or server side tho.

Take in mind that kill amount is high and it will take some time to do one task on a low rate server.
I don't think so. With 200-300 monsters per task you can do like 3 tasks/day. I remember that on spectrum people from our team made 5k mino in 3-4 days of grind.

How to make a successful ot? Low rate with promo for premium and ban any runemakers = $$.

But seriously, hope you are going to implement some of your antibot solutions. Haven't heard of any ot with actual antibot client and from what I can see on your war ot you are very close to make it happen. All that left to do is to apply automatic detection. Anyway I am afraid I won't be able to join as I'm more than sure you're about to start it a day or two before xmas. Start it in January, plx!

My another proposal for you is to think about some actual ping compensation features. It's weird that I've never heard of anyone who brought this topic up here on otland. It's one of essential elements of any multiplayer game. And as far as I know Tibia/otservers don't have any built in algorithms to make an entertainment more fair for people with higher ping. Easiest approach would be to recalculate target previous position based on actual user ping. Not sure if it'd be best to implement on client or server side tho.

There is a server that had a similar system where if a player would get high ping, he would then enter some sort of a "protection" Meaning that the creature wouldn't attack him until his ping return to normal again. But as much as developers build solutions there is always those who abuse the system. They abused it by turning off their internet before they died, meaning that their character would stay on a "protection" mode until they logged in again.

For every solutions developers make, there will always be abusers, making it even harder for developers.

Tasks gives way too much for serious lowrate. They should just give money for few tasks to allow buying spells or noob eq on the beginning, nothing more. Ek or rp around level 50 will have more than 100k by just doing tasks.

No need buy spells on this server.

The spells that you dont need to buy: utevo lux, exura, exori vis, flam, mort, conjure arrows. Rest are buyable in npc. You can check it here.

There is a server that had a similar system where if a player would get high ping, he would then enter some sort of a "protection" Meaning that the creature wouldn't attack him until his ping return to normal again. But as much as developers build solutions there is always those who abuse the system. They abused it by turning off their internet before they died, meaning that their character would stay on a "protection" mode until they logged in again.

For every solutions developers make, there will always be abusers, making it even harder for developers.

You got me wrong, it's not about kicks and lags in MVP. What I meant are ping differences that vary on aiming runes in PVP situations. To clarify take a look at this video:

I have no idea why none has proposed any solution in that matter yet.

What do you think about Christmas event on realesta low rate? For example u can loot (x) candies from mosters(x%drop) 10 candies =Christmas box. It gives you rare normali, very rare items. 5% chance for very rare item like Golden account on 3days, addons or sth like that. 20% chance for rare items like warrior helmet guardian shield,part of addon and Staff lke this. And normal items like food pig bank itp. + u can do event sth like all server must collect 200 candies to get extra 10% experience. What do you think about it Tomek?

Last edited:
What do you think about Christmas event on realesta low rate? For example u can loot (x) candies from mosters(x%drop) 10 candies =Christmas box. It gives you rare normali, very rare items. 5% chance for very rare item like Golden account on 3days, addons or sth like that. 20% chance for rare items like warrior helmet guardian shield,part of addon and Staff lke this. And normal items like food pig bank itp. + u can do event sth like all server must collect 200 candies to get extra 10% experience. What do you think about it Tomek?
Sounds like good idea, we will consider it.

I dont like it. Easy to make 8lvl paladn for pking? Why need high rate on rookland?

Best option , first day exp rate x10 on stage 1-8lvl.
Second day and after for exp rate 2-3x better.

I dont like it. Easy to make 8lvl paladn for pking? Why need high rate on rookland?

Best option , first day exp rate x10 on stage 1-8lvl.
Second day and after for exp rate 2-3x better.
Yes because on first day we have rookgaard with full of ppls.

Low-rate ain't gonna succeed. Everyone that wants to play low-rate will choose mastercores. You're just wasting your time. A lot of people were too tired to play classicus because of low mana regen, so even more people will be tired to play low-rate. Ofc it is your decision what kind of server you wanna host, but as I told - it's just waste of time and money. You should think about mid-rate that you always did. People enjoy that kind of server, even if it last for 2-3 weeks only ;)

@ruth make a poll or something at website so you'll see what kind of server people would like to play

+1 for mid rate

Back