• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

I've no idea what you are talking about, I never saw those there, just food or some other stuff...

Edit:

I will try to make this server as close to RealOTs / RealTibia.
Hehe, 100% sure they are there in realots :)

In the boxes in the /\ <

Oh maybe I forgot those boxes...Could you share a pic ? :>

Go log on real tibia/realots and go look

They wont be there by then, I mean a pic or something of which "boxes" there are.

And realTibia, nothing there. Just checked on the daily respawn.

Edit:

Ok items just respawned thanks dude :p

Althought, it's a battle axe, and a rapier.

Edit : Here from Real Tibia;

tibiay.png

Last edited:
That's why he is smarter than you, instead of doing everything manually that will take ages, he rather makes an application within a few hours to make everything for him, then eventually make some little fixes.

It doesn't matter who is smarter and who not, i just want prove that he's applications or whatever it is will never be able to "clone" everything from cipsoft NPC's.

It doesn't matter who is smarter and who not, i just want prove that he's applications or whatever it is will never be able to "clone" everything from cipsoft NPC's.

There is no such thing as a perfect application to perfectly transform every NPC.

This tool can help me make over 20 NPCS a day i just get bored, or just needed to play real Tibia ^_^

Update:

Map items no longer decay when loaded from the binary file.

OpenTibia - RealOTs Clone Project - Fleeing Monsters / Animals Pathfinding

[video=youtube;yt6m6a5N8bE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6m6a5N8bE[/video]

Last edited:
@Ezzz

If you need need some help, you can ask me (P.M)!

Uh huh.

@Topic

Trying to fix monsters behavior, so far monster chase delay is working as intended, monsters fleeing path finding now simulates RealOTs, working now on animals dancing steps and path finding.

Edit:

Omg these fucking animals are fucking hard to fix ¬¬

- - - Updated - - -

Core Updates:

OpenTibia - RealOTs Clone Project - Monster Chase Delay and Pathfinding

[video=youtube;nd2xsDVhQ04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2xsDVhQ04[/video]

Not really alot but it's one of the hugest advances, it took me around 2 hours to get this to work!.

OpenTibia - RealOTs Clone Project - Fleeing Monsters / Animals Pathfinding

Second video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6m6a5N8bE

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Monsters such as amazons now have a better algorithm pathfinding when cornered, they will however, have a small chance to turn sides. (This is only temporal, I'm editing the main core to check if the monster i.e; Amazon is cornered to not turn sides. ^_^

Cornered dragons when fleeing will now dance around if they are cornered. (This one worked with a line edit).

Last edited:
Finally I'm done with monsters behavior..The hardest part of this is to make pathfinding as stupid as CipSoft's, which is ofc impossible without having to rewrite the whole path finding core. So indeed, monsters will stay as smart as they are.

What do I mean with this?.

In very few words, could be said, that in shaped rooms fleeing monsters (low health) will actually find ways around to escape from you. In normal OTs these monsters would indeed still walk past you even if fleeing (this is something that shouldn't happen), but with the changes I've made they will dance around alike real Tibia's, however, for some unknown reason monsters re-pathfind and will find a way around to dodge the code I did and will escape (meaning they wont dance around in the corner for too long), this isn't really an issue, just a not so Real Tibia behavior.

Looks promising. Let the haters hate.
But iirc didn't fleeing dragons used to shoot their fire wave backward at their enemy if they were being chased?
(not actually shooting in the opposite direction but there was a millisecond where after each step they turned backward and their fire wave ticks were at the same moment so the fire wave got shot backward)

Just a tidbit from memory.
Red

Looks promising. Let the haters hate.
But iirc didn't fleeing dragons used to shoot their fire wave backward at their enemy if they were being chased?
(not actually shooting in the opposite direction but there was a millisecond where after each step they turned backward and their fire wave ticks were at the same moment so the fire wave got shot backward)

Just a tidbit from memory.
Red

Yes that happens, even at the current Tibia version, I've killed way too many PoH dragons to know this is true. That is also, why OTServers have "direction" in spells for monsters. This shall be added to all monsters that have this like Dragon's.

Added NPCs to the list:

Code:
Lungelen
Lynda                    (needs marriage trash thing)
Maealil
Malor                        (needs djinn quest script part)
Maria
Markwin                    (needs quest work)
Marlene
Marvik
Maryza                    (need some cookbook quest part and some bloody mary thing)
Mehkesh
Melchior                (Work in long story script NPC system to cancel story telling)
Memech
Mirabell
Miraia
Mortimer            (todo explorer society quest thing)
Morun
Mugluf
Muriel
Muzir
Myra

Map:

Code:
Added all teleports around the map.
Cleaned all game tiles.
Added real Tibia splashes around the map.
Added all depot slots.
Added all signs texts.
Added all blackboard texts.

Im confused, do you have any ties to the original realots? Does konrad know your doing this? How can you claim to replicate cip tibia in 2006 when only a few people have those files, and even less know how to make it executable.

Who cares if they know about it or not? they have nothing to say haha, as far as i know they are not from Cipsoft so he has nothing to ask them. They stole it so why would Ezzz have to care what they think? lol

Added NPCs:

Code:
Nah'bob             (needs quest to trade with him)
Nelliem
Nemal
Nezil
Noodles                (todo postman quest script part some sniff <item> things aswell)
Norbert
Norf
Norma                (Make her only trade with premium players)
Nydala
Obi
Odemara
Old Adall
Oldrak                (myth quest to be done)
Olrik                (todo postman measurements quest)
Omur
The Oracle
The Orc King        -> Needs LAMP quest with MALOR
Tim, the guard
Warbert
Walter, the guard
Sylvester
Suzy

97 to go, can't wait to complete them :$

Biggest things that separate realots from other OT's is the monster AI and items being it corpses/boxes all over the map in weird places.

Can name a few smaller things, but eh.

Biggest things that separate realots from other OT's is the monster AI and items being it corpses/boxes all over the map in weird places.

Can name a few smaller things, but eh.

That's why I'm unpatiently waiting for RealOTs to come up again, I'll personally take care of this, I want to clone the game itself.

I've done few changes to the core.

Code:
Fixed Amulet of Loss.
Added blessings based on storage value.

Monsters AI:
   - Monsters such as deer, rabbit now correctly flee and spin around when trapped (simulating RealOTs).

Fixed player dead experience loss. (It was stupidely bugged).

Added NPCs

Code:
Ormuhn
Oswald
Padreia                -> FOOTNOTE (id 211)
Partos
Pemaret                -> POSTMAN QUEST PRICE REDUCTION
Penny
The Oracle
The Orc King        -> LAMP MALOR, quest

Last edited:
Great work!!. Some time I hope to work with some of your own codes in an open release of the project. :)

(I know with all the hard work it is a radical idea, but well.. who knows!.. it has been called open-tibia for something!)

Great work!!. Some time I hope to work with some of your own codes in an open release of the project. :)

(I know with all the hard work it is a radical idea, but well.. who knows!.. it has been called open-tibia for something!)

I've been thinking of this too or selling it. Simply because I'm economically speaking not capable of hosting it myself (max 30 players).
About releasing; I would maybe only release partial code, or compress data files / executable (no EXE sources, so you will have to use Avesta).

It's still undecided, there's still a big way to go before me deciding this.

Code Changes:
Code:
Optimized monsters spawn system to simulate RealOTs (the less players the slower, the most players the faster), this can be edited on a special configuration file.
Fixed fields all around the map.
Removed all trash items on map (it's all clean now).

Current Cons:
Code:
Most of the casual OTServer configuration options found in the LUA file were ported to the executable directly (This is made because I've no need of these, and as a primary undecided option to release server files without server sources (use Avesta instead or your own).

More information soon.

Map changes:
Code:
Added Mad Mage Room Quest bookcases books.
Addd Hengis Wulfson diary book in PoH

Last edited:
How you wanna clone this server if its unique? Only Dennis got the cipsoft stolen files, this server is a fail

Back