• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Originaltibia monsters are better than most monsters but still nowhere near RealOTS.. I'm not flaming I'm honestly telling the truth.

I've been killing hunters on originaltibia and I have yet to get arrow spammed.

Also, I'm a knight and when I run up to them they INSTANTLY start stutter stepping (it was never INSTANT on 7.7, there was a rand())

I'm sure a lot more differences.

There wasn't a "rand" there was a 2 step before stutter stepping.

I'm sure you have their source files and know this.

The source of what?. I'm saying that in real Tibia there wasn't a rand, there was a 2 step attacking before the monster to actually start stutter stepping, I've another video uploaded showing some old work with an Amazon (it must be on some of my posts)

The source of what?. I'm saying that in real Tibia there wasn't a rand, there was a 2 step attacking before the monster to actually start stutter stepping, I've another video uploaded showing some old work with an Amazon (it must be on some of my posts)
The source of their engine to see their monster AI?

Added NPCs:
Code:
Ormuhn
Oswald
Padreia                -> Necesita un quest de FOOTNOTE (id 211)
Partos
Pemaret                -> POSTMAN QUEST PRICE REDUCTION
Penny
Perac
Perod
Phillip
Pino                -> Postman cost reduction
A Prisoner
Pufflels
Pydar
Queen Eloise
Quentin

Leaving a total of 245 made NPCs, and 84 to go.

TODO: Ranged monsters AI needs some fixing which will be done later on.

@Panic1: I know this about stutter stepping because developers from OTServ SVN and I were trying to replicate this with no success from any of them, a guy from RealOTs was the one telling us to do this for otserver. Unfortunately that code & project is lost forever.

No. Sometimes they instantly started stutter stepping, sometimes 1-2 steps (and maybe more sometimes, I don't remember).
I don't know whether there was a int rand(0, 2) function involved there though, or if there was other circumstances, but it was definitely not a static 2 steps-unto-stutter-step-delay.

In cipsoft monsters it depends from their strategy not rand() function, also there is delay in geting path to followed creature thats why cip moster won't walking like you said <, >, <, >, <, >, if you do the same.

What strategy? Elaborate.
And no. CIP Monsters stopped (I believe) when they were first walking in one direction and then a different path towards player becomes shorter than the other paths, at which point it will stop and act like it's "considering - where do I go", and then which path it actually choose seemed to be at random (might be an algorithm for it, but to spectators it seems random enough and we probably wouldn't know how to replicate it).
This "delay" only shows up either if the monster is a ranged/keep distance monster, or if the monster is re-considering paths. Otherwise there's (apparently) no noticeable delay.

There is always same delay as far i know 2 or 1,5 sec.
That's simply wrong. I don't know (remember) about CIPSoft Tibia prior to or beyond 7.7, but on Realots.net monsters had varying delay upon detection of low hp (at least as far as I can remember; you have me questioning myself, but I believe realistically that the chances for me to be wrong on this one is less than 20%).

All these issues and much more have been resolved in OriginalTibia.com you can check it if you want.

I was actually playing originaltibia when you wrote and I read this.
You're right about one thing (also ironically you're wrong too); because originaltibia seem to have made monsters a int rand(0, 1) delay when monsters gets low hp :)
I think the monsters DO walk in predictable patterns though, but I'll have to logon and play again to confirm.
One thing I noticed is that amazons (ranged monsters) on originaltibia didn't seem to stutter properly. I don't remember how/why, though - will have to play again to confirm this as well.

Also, I haven't started hunting hard monsters to see how well they're programmed - also I don't care to be honest xD

Also, this discussion is pretty silly.
It's obvious that Ezzz is wrong about "OT monsters being superior" (how are OTs superior in any way?), but if you want to prove yourself right or me wrong, just record a video playing on Tibianic Realots, it should be the real 7.7x still, right?

Last edited:
No. Sometimes they instantly started stutter stepping, sometimes 1-2 steps (and maybe more sometimes, I don't remember).
I don't know whether there was a int rand(0, 2) function involved there though, or if there was other circumstances, but it was definitely not a static 2 steps-unto-stutter-step-delay.

What strategy? Elaborate.
And no. CIP Monsters stopped (I believe) when they were first walking in one direction and then a different path towards player becomes shorter than the other paths, at which point it will stop and act like it's "considering - where do I go", and then which path it actually choose seemed to be at random (might be an algorithm for it, but to spectators it seems random enough and we probably wouldn't know how to replicate it).
This "delay" only shows up either if the monster is a ranged/keep distance monster, or if the monster is re-considering paths. Otherwise there's (apparently) no noticeable delay.

That's simply wrong. I don't know (remember) about CIPSoft Tibia prior to or beyond 7.7, but on Realots.net monsters had varying delay upon detection of low hp (at least as far as I can remember; you have me questioning myself, but I believe realistically that the chances for me to be wrong on this one is less than 20%).

I was actually playing originaltibia when you wrote and I read this.
You're right about one thing (also ironically you're wrong too); because originaltibia seem to have made monsters a int rand(0, 1) delay when monsters gets low hp :)
I think the monsters DO walk in predictable patterns though, but I'll have to logon and play again to confirm.
One thing I noticed is that amazons (ranged monsters) on originaltibia didn't seem to stutter properly. I don't remember how/why, though - will have to play again to confirm this as well.

Also, I haven't started hunting hard monsters to see how well they're programmed - also I don't care to be honest xD

Also, this discussion is pretty silly.
It's obvious that Ezzz is wrong about "OT monsters being superior" (how are OTs superior in any way?), but if you want to prove yourself right or me wrong, just record a video playing on Tibianic Realots, it should be the real 7.7x still, right?

Yo that last 2 quotes are not mine I have NEVER said anything like that (not so sure about the first one tho), and I never played OriginalTibia so, why do you edit it and say it's mine?.

I'll record and do some investigation of this, once RealOTs comes back up again, just saying.

Yo that last 2 quotes are not mine I have NEVER said anything like that (not so sure about the first one tho), and I never played OriginalTibia so, why do you edit it and say it's mine?.

I'll record and do some investigation of this, once RealOTs comes back up again, just saying.

My bad on the 2 last quotes. The first one is yours.
I don't "edit it and say it's yours", I copy/paste the quote-source to be able to answer to different paragraphs (and mistakenly had your quote-tag in clipboard). Is there another way to do it?

Added NPCs:

Code:
Oswald
Padreia                ->  FOOTNOTE (id 211)
Partos
Pemaret                -> POSTMAN QUEST PRICE REDUCTION
Penny
Perac
Perod
Phillip
Pino                -> Postman cost reduction
A Prisoner
Pufflels
Pydar
Queen Eloise
Quentin
Quero
Rachael
Rahkem
Rata'mari            -> need report quest with cheese (might be postman) no idea
Ray
Razan
Riddler
Robin
Roderick
Rodney
Rokyn
Romella
Rose
Rowenna
Rudolph
Sam
Sandra

Leaving a total of 264 made NPCs, 66 to go ! Every single NPCs is carefully coded, checked, and beautifully coded (code looks amazing and easy to understand). I would say most time consumning NPCs are spell sellers.

Ezzzz, you are doing great progress. But honestly, try buying the real deal from Dennis and then release that shit. The 7.72 servers will be stable as shit and there will be PLENTY of them showing up on otLand and otservlist :p Aldoh, I understand that will NEVER happen unless someone really wants to spend X huge amount of $ and then releasing it for free so :)

Keep it up mate, I enjoy watching you progress :)

Ezzzz, you are doing great progress. But honestly, try buying the real deal from Dennis and then release that shit. The 7.72 servers will be stable as shit and there will be PLENTY of them showing up on otLand and otservlist :p Aldoh, I understand that will NEVER happen unless someone really wants to spend X huge amount of $ and then releasing it for free so :)

Keep it up mate, I enjoy watching you progress :)

Like I stated before, I'm economically speaking not capable of hosting a Tibia server. I wish I had most of the real files just to look how it's all made, but bleh w/e. I'm doing this for fun and I enjoy doing it, greatly.

Thanks for the support :)

Added NPCs (Total Made NPCs: 286, To go: 44)

Code:
Sarina
Scott
Seymour
Shalmar            -> MIGHT NEED SOME TESTING, EVERYTHING IS GOOD
Shanar
Sherry McRonald
Shiantis        -> OFFER COAL BASIN ONLY TO PREMIUM
Shiriel
Shirith
Sigurd
Simon the Beggar
Skjaar
Smiley
Snake Eye -> Must lose focus when not enough gold when trying to buy
A Strange Fellow -> some quest values and conversation "hat" is undone in 7.7, might be undone work from CipSoft for 7.8 addon updates.
Stutch
Talesia
Tandros    
Tesha
Tezila
Thanita

Some noob images:

preview04.png

preview03.png

preview02.png

preview05.png

@ur signature.. RealOTS is 7.7.

Anyways you feel like portforwarding and letting me login? I could show you a few small things that no other server besides realots has.

Added NPCs (Total Made NPCs: 286, To go: 44)

Code:
A Strange Fellow -> some quest values and conversation "hat" is undone in 7.7, might be undone work from CipSoft for 7.8 addon updates.

It is complete. Its part of the postman quest (delivering the bill).

@ur signature.. RealOTS is 7.7.

Anyways you feel like portforwarding and letting me login? I could show you a few small things that no other server besides realots has.

Lol, Panic is a known hacker. do not let him anywhere near your server.

Lol, Panic is a known hacker. do not let him anywhere near your server.

It's okay, I've no intentions of letting anyone near my server.

Added NPCs (I'm currently making some other NPCs):

Code:
Thomas
Tibra -> Might need some check ;D
Timur
Todd
Tom
Topsy
Tothdral
Trimegis
Trisha

Leaving to a total of 295 made NPCs, 34 to go.

Game Changes:

Gamemasters:

• Gamemasters can't carry items.
  • Gamemasters ain't targeted by creatures.
  • Gamemasters are invulnerable.
  • Gamemasters wear a special outfit. (Which can't be changed).
  • Gamemasters glow in the dark (4 SQMs long, White Color).
  • Gamemasters can adjust their walking speed.
  • Gamemasters can teleport to other characters
  • Gamemasters can teleport tospecial marks

Gamemasters Spells:

alevo Teleports the gamemaster character to the player [name]
alani Teleports the gamemaster character to a certain point on themap called [mark]
alani Sets the walking strength of thegamemaster character to [speed]. Valid values are "fast","fastest", "slow", "normal":

Avaible Map Marks :

Code:
[B]Spoiler:[/B]
Ab'DendrielCentre of the elven town
Amazons Amazon village in the northwestof Venore
Ankrahmun Centre of the desert town Ankrahmun
BanutaThe ape city in Tiquanda
Camp The outlaw camp
Carlin Centre ofthe town Carlin
Core The lizard settlement in Tiquanda
CormayaThe village on the isle southeast of Edron
Darashia The deserttown on Darama
Desert The dungeon entrance in the centre ofJakundaf desert
DragonIsle The dragon isle near Ab'Dendriel
DrefiaThe town of the undead in the west of Darama
Edron The town ofEdron
Efreet Entrance of the tower of the green djinns
ElvenbaneEntrance gate of castle Elvenbane
Fibula Centre of Fibulavillage
FibulaDungeon Centre of Fibula dungeon
FieldOfGloryFields of Glory northeast of Carlin
Folda Nordic isleFolda
Ghostlands The Ghostlands west of Carlin
Ghostship Theghost ship between Venore and Darashia
Greenshore Centre of thevillage northwest of Thais
Havoc At the pit in the Plains ofHavoc
HellsGate Entrance to the dungeon below Ab'Dendriel
HillsOn the hills north of Kazordoon
Home Home sweet home
KazordoonNext to the depot of the dwarven town Kazordoon
KingsIsle Kings'Isle in the south of the Ghostlands
Marid Entrance of the tower ofthe blue djinns
Minocity Centre of the minotaur town
MinoroomOne of the deeper dungeons on newbie isle
Mists The Isle of theMists in the southeast of the Plains of Havoc
Necropolis Town ofthe undead below Ab'Dendriel
Northport Centre of the villagenortheast of Carlin
Orc The gate to the orc fortress
PorthopeCentre of the city in western Tiquanda
Rookgaard Centre of thevillage on newbie island
Senja Nordic isle Senja
ShadowthornVillage of evil swamp elves southeast of Venore
Sternum In thecaves of mount Sternum
Stonehome The village on Edron
Swamp Thewitch's house in Green Claw Swamp
Thais Main crossroad in the townThais
Trapwood The dworc settlement in Tiquanda
TrollCavesEntrance to the troll caves east of Thais
Vega Nordic isleVega
Venore At the temple of the town Venore
VenoreDragons Nearthe dragons' lair at Venore
Please note: That gamemaster characters are limited to the Gamemaster Reference guide made by CipSoft, God characters have all rights.
Core Changes:

Code:
All fluids are now correctly working.
Fixed ALL Rookgaard spawn creatures to match RealOTs.

Back
Top Bottom