• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

I hope so too, even though it will take me some time to convert the original map from RealOTs :) Besides the fact that it seems I missed 26 quests :O !

I don't understand your question.

Them quests could be added after the OT comes up, firstly that should be your main goal as you promised it would be up twice already and they have been a let down, I would like to play this server but I'm not sure if it's going to be up at all at this point.

I hope so too, even though it will take me some time to convert the original map from RealOTs :) Besides the fact that it seems I missed 26 quests :O !

Mind sharing the realots map editor/ program to open the RealOTS map?

You've got me confused now I thought you did the real map yourself, now you have to convert another map? I thought it was ready 2 Saturdays ago and if not why did you say it was. :eek:

You've got me confused now I thought you did the real map yourself, now you have to convert another map? I thought it was ready 2 Saturdays ago and if not why did you say it was. :eek:

lmao, it was ready to go live. I'm just adding and working on stuff I might have missed or that remained unfixed, though I'll give more information about this later as it's a little secret I don't feel like revealing at this moment ;)

When will the server be up? its been 2 weeks longer than you told us as it is.

who cares about this server looooooooooool go go 20 players online no anticheat and no good antiddos protection.

The website was really unsecure, my partner is working on it.

Updates:

- Spawns are now using ALL RealOTs spawns.
- All Raids from RealOTs were added.
- All monsters are now from RealOTs stock.

Can we get a time frame of when the server will be up ?

Not really sure.
We're working into converting the original map to OTBM, this way we'll have the perfect replica, that's all we need atm, and I won't include Explorer Society until we have the map converted, patience is good, RealOTs is a lot bigger than I thought.

I can say that once we've converted the map and added Explorer Society, and a last time check for convertion bugs, we'll be able to launch a beta of the server :)

Good news; The RealOTs map is now converted, this includes EVERY item inside box, EVERY lore, no one can say "you'll miss some items", because that's something stupid to say as the entire map is now converted, 9000~ map files, 8 million tiles to a 121 MB Map.

Though today I'll be checking every part of the map for any conversion bug (which is impossible but I've to anyways), we even have RealOTs refreshable tiles aswell, this is good news! :)

Once every little bug is fixed your server will be better than realots itself ;o

I guess you won't be sharing the tools you use to convert the sector files? Did you get them from Dennis?

I can now tell how different is the map released to the public, it's modified greatly from what is known as RealOTs :O !

We've 227 quests (including Explorer Society), I used to have 197 :p :p :p

I guess you won't be sharing the tools you use to convert the sector files? Did you get them from Dennis?

I made the tool myself and I've no intentions of giving anything to anyone.

I can now tell how different is the map released to the public, it's modified greatly from what is known as RealOTs :O !

We've 227 quests (including Explorer Society), I used to have 197 :p :p :p

I made the tool myself and I've no intentions of giving anything to anyone.
modified in what way? custom stuff added?

modified in what way? custom stuff added?

It has wrong disguise items, hence the wrong item ids everywhere that you don't know why they are there, some areas aren't from the real RealOTs, I don't know why removed / edited some places, top order is "wrong" but good though for some areas, it's a good map but is modified, Ankrahmun is like purposedly made wrong (there are hidden stairs everywhere), but the map is really not the original (the one CipSoft saved directly from the map editor) but mostly a map from a live server ;P

I had to re-convert my map because of a top order bug, that means re-add every action to the map, I did it already tho it's 4:06 am u_u

Back