• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Posts like these don't solve anything, and Iryont/Tibianic could've made a 100% replica if he wanted, he chose not to because he realized how fuking retarded that would be considering the whole 100% thing (RealOTS/cip engine) ALREADY exists.

Brb ban me from the forum for properly criticizing a pointless project, when the owner of the thread and his threads say more hateful/trolling things than I do.

brb fake monsters
brb fake npcs
brb fake objects
brb fake map
brb more fake stuff
top lel

Iryont simply didn't make a 7.7 TibiaNic because he likes 7.4, simple as that, he also didn't had any RealOTs file when he started to work on that project (as I'm aware). Before he starting to work on TibiaNic, and having all needed RealOTs files, I bet you he would start to recreate it on OpenTibia, even if he wanted it to be 7.4. It's not stupid to want and try to recreate RealOTs files on OT, as it's much better, and you're 100% sure you will never leave anything behind, and that it will be as accurate as possible.

You're just a hateful troll that has faith in CIP Tibia (RealOTs) future, I'm the type of person that believes that RealOTs died when Iryont closed his RealOTs.

"An expandable RealOTs is better" - Partner

"An expandable RealOTs is better" - Partner
You will never have a 100% expandable RealOTS, nor a community who will play it.

Why do I need to keep repeating myself? Why can't you drop it? Did I hurt your little pride?

Small update to the website, the interface looks better now, along with a new header.
  • Rentable Houses
  • Highscores
  • Account Creation
  • Recovery Key System
  • Library
  • Online List
  • Monster Statistics
  • Guilds Page
The website is secured now, just need to implement the missing features.
Making it, was a good journey for me to learn PHP, along with my partner advices and teaching, it's been a good road.

1tck.png

dmkk.png

tlvn.png

No need to trust him just play hence Ruuskas Realots is not comeing out 2013.

they obviously dont know what made the harddrive fail

I can now tell how different is the map released to the public, it's modified greatly from what is known as RealOTs :O !
Poor guy, doesn't realize RealOTS can/has been easily map edited. Prides himself on what has already been done.

Can't wait until you finally open a server to the public and it crashes every 30 minutes.
No need to trust him just play hence Ruuskas Realots is not comeing out 2013.

they obviously dont know what made the harddrive fail
Yeah they do.. Well Dennis does. More info coming on Tuesday.
why would you not trust him? :S
Why would anyone trust a completely unknown guy with 0 hosting experience? He also has the attitude of a 12 year old as a serious hoster? Can only imagine him giving himself items, rage-quitting and banning people.

Superbeast team might have the money and the resources, but they lack passion, and competitive feeling
Poor guy, doesn't realize RealOTS can/has been easily map edited. Prides himself on what has already been done.

Can't wait until you finally open a server to the public and it crashes every 30 minutes.

Yeah they do.. Well Dennis does. More info coming on Tuesday.

Why would anyone trust a completely unknown guy with 0 hosting experience? He also has the attitude of a 12 year old as a serious hoster? Can only imagine him giving himself items, rage-quitting and banning people.

My server never crashes.

Superbeast team might have the money and the resources, but they lack passion, and competitive feeling

My server never crashes.
With 1-10 people on, of course it doesn't m8, it shouldnt.
It's not a competition bro, we're all a part of the same dying community.

It's not a competition bro, we're all a part of the same dying community.
servers are always competitive, willfully ignorant for sake of argument smh

ontopic i think that Ruuska has quite a bit of passion for realots .. i've never seen someone so active in hyping up a server.

if you were to open this server as realots is opening or shortly afterwards, realots will dwarf it, no problem at all. wishful thinking is good and all but you have to be smart about your release

servers are always competitive, willfully ignorant for sake of argument smh

ontopic i think that Ruuska has quite a bit of passion for realots .. i've never seen someone so active in hyping up a server.

if you were to open this server as realots is opening or shortly afterwards, realots will dwarf it, no problem at all. wishful thinking is good and all but you have to be smart about your release
80HF0r3.png

Back