• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealSoft OT's New World. Exp stages.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello.. as many knows I'm the owner of RealSoftOT.. everyone should know that I can host a server seriously + maintenace and keep it clean from cheaters..

anyhow.. I'm going to open up a Exp Staged world beside the current "Alavia"

But now I want to know.. What stages would you like? tell me some examples.. and discuss it please =)

I'll have this world open up tonight!

My opinion it should be like 70 - 5x. 5x after lvl 150 or something..

but please discuss it!

Pvp-Enforced Server
Exp Stage

1-30 = 70x
31-50 = 50x
51-80 = 30x
81-100 = 25x
101+ = 10x

nice suggestion.. but I think I must have it lower then 10x as ending.. else people will easy get 300+ in matter of days... just look on Alavia.. 5x exp.. and 2 guys made lvl 200 already.. though one of them was rooked and later deleted for bug abuse but anyhow.. in my opinion it should end with 5x to prevent power-high lvls

The same as Nikodada but added one line to make it 5x:

1-30 = 70x
31-50 = 50x
51-80 = 30x
81-100 = 25x
101-150 = 10x
151+ = 5x..?? :confused::blink:

yeah it sucks when u didnt even read the thread

OnT: RealSoft , Its a great idea that Nikodada got so i prefer you probably use it :p

Edit: Ooh my 1,200 post

Gratz!

The same as Nikodada but added one line to make it 5x:

1-30 = 70x
31-50 = 50x
51-80 = 30x
81-100 = 25x
101-150 = 10x
151+ = 5x..?? :confused::blink:

Yeah.. sounds pretty good..

but what rates on skills? :eek:
any ideas? ;)

If I use that stage there. then like 35x skill? and 10x magic with like 30-40 mana in regain?

any idea? discuss!! :D

1-30 = 70x
31-50 = 50x
51-80 = 30x
81-100 = 25x
101-150 = 10x
151+ = 5x.. (nice this shall it be)

Magic Rate : 7-8x? (not good on magic rates :S)
Skill Rate : 40x-45x
Loot Rate : 2,5x

Exp Rate in Killing People : 7x

Also Maybe some "Assassinating Quest"? Maybe instead of guild war system you speak to a npc making 2 guilds in war (both guild gotta accept it) and then everyday he gives you a Daily Quest which tells each guild to kill a person in the other guild and then you get a Soul orb which you can exchange for something? XD

1-30 = 70x
31-50 = 50x
51-80 = 30x
81-100 = 25x
101-150 = 10x
151+ = 5x.. (nice this shall it be)

Magic Rate : 7-8x? (not good on magic rates :S)
Skill Rate : 40x-45x
Loot Rate : 2,5x

Exp Rate in Killing People : 7x

Also Maybe some "Assassinating Quest"? Maybe instead of guild war system you speak to a npc making 2 guilds in war (both guild gotta accept it) and then everyday he gives you a Daily Quest which tells each guild to kill a person in the other guild and then you get a Soul orb which you can exchange for something? XD

The rates is pretty cool, I'll probably use..

about the war quest system.. to be honest that would take so much work.. so I better not even try make it today.. I could make something like that later.. but today I getta focus on prepare for the new world to run perfect as Alavia is running now.
same map and systems will be used. except the Monster kill missions as those will not fit to such high exped server. also there's some secrets I want to hide in the current rpg world that would be too easy to find out in the staged one ;)

Keep Discuss!

Ok Then add "kill 300 dragons and kill 300 demons etc. insteaD? same with warlocks etc. ^^

Ok Then add "kill 300 dragons and kill 300 demons etc. insteaD? same with warlocks etc. ^^

hmm.. well see.. first off I getta start up the server..

Going to be bit hard about some stuffs... secrets of Alavia cannot be in the staged server.. too worthy but all quests you can see in quest list is there..

loads of work.. but I'm used to it so ;) I'm pretty sure everything will work perfect when I launch the server =)
no map bugs nor crash bugs (as all other servers seems to have)

also.. this staged server will have updates like Alavia have..

if this server become a successful fun server and lots of people join it I will pay to get better hoster computers.. one computer each world =)

but that's to see in the future :D

Why not? :> theres already a PVP serv and who wanna play Non-Pvp on 7.6? :s

I think rather he means have it RPG-PVP so people get skulls for killing other people..

But I have an idea will be helpful for people love wars..

what if I change the frag system (exp staged server ONLY!)
7 frags for red skull
10 for banishment

is that good or bad.. because normal frag system will be hard to keep on a high exp server

-

Gratz!

Yeah.. sounds pretty good..

but what rates on skills? :eek:
any ideas? ;)

If I use that stage there. then like 35x skill? and 10x magic with like 30-40 mana in regain?

any idea? discuss!! :D
Lol use low mana reg as normal realsoft if not you'll be able to spam exura gran that destroy the pvp use 10 max 15 mana 2/sec^.- btw use !online on this server and you'll gain more players.

Lol use low mana reg as normal realsoft if not you'll be able to spam exura gran that destroy the pvp use 10 max 15 mana 2/sec^.- btw use !online on this server and you'll gain more players.

!online will NOT be disabled in this world as it's not the same deal to get detected in a high rate, than in a low rate..

so don't worry! you can keep ur !online on F1 -Hotkey

Back