• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rebirth ACC Marker Gesior 2012 for TFS 0.3.6 and TFS 0.4 up to revision 3702

GoalTV

NANI?!
Reaction score
Hello.

Today I want to share Rebirth ACC for my Rebirth Script CreatureEvent - Best Rebirth System Mysql By mlody.1039 With Gesior Script

Please note I never tested Acc Marker in game so bugs may apply you using it at your own risk.
Please Report any bugs in this thread.

b93ae301419665cfe7be241b410e3004.png

Please note all layouts should work without any change require as function level was edited to rebirth.

Note: After installation you will require to add Rebirth to MySQL
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `rebirths` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of just saying it does not work for you, explain what happens instead.

You can't mix old and new gesior, you might need to extract the rebirth code and insert that into the new GesiorAAC instead.

If that is not working ask your uncle..
they do not even try bro, thats so sad (for them I mean)

Thank you for the script!

I have a question, can I add the extra skill "Rebirths" to the table instead of removing "Experience" ??

I have added it but when I click it, it shows no connection (the white page that says it can't connect/error)

screenshot_46.png

Any way to make it work? So that I can have experience table, and rebirth table?
I want them to be 2 different.

-- Upadte 1 --

So I used your whole .php script, and I went to my highscores but the problem is... that it shows Rebirth/Level as the same.
What is the point in that? :p

screenshot_47.png

I'd like it to show what level the player has, and how many rebirths the player has reached.

How to configure both?

Last edited:
No one to solve this bug which has a user above?
It turns out that the script is useless....

Back