• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

Alright alright.. Your wish is my demand, sir. ;P

Anyway! As ya'll know i've had a break, for like a week or 2-3. I started to lvl again && manage my quests since 2.5 weeks approx~.. I'll just try keep yall updated with my progress && w/e comes with it =P Reason it took so long to update is cuz its such a pain to upload so many pics =(

I've also recorded both the DHQ solo && Mortal Kombat, so check it out if ya feel like ;P I'll try record things more often

Demon Helmet;
https://www.tibiacast.com/recording...ervice&world=Aurora&min-level=1&max-level=700

Mortal Kombat;
https://www.tibiacast.com/recording...kombat&world=Aurora&min-level=1&max-level=700

Just enjoy the screens ;P

<PITS OF INFERNO>
This quest came with a REAL struggle, because high levels kept fucking it up.
Took many many hours sadly, but yeah. 3th Attempt was Successful ;D

<DEMON HELMET>
Fuck a Service!
I have wasted quite a amount of supplies, 45k~ to be exact..
But since I looted Golden Ring & Fire axe, the waste was around 32k, where an service costs 20k xD

<MORTAL KOMBAT>
This one was interesting because I got comboed by the same 2 monsters, over 3 times..
Green hp > Red hp xD Pretty insane, but still managed.. 2 paladinkas ;DD

<WARLORD ARENA>
This went quite smooth, as you can see I just kept shooting Energy Walls n' everything was good..
I am positive a knight would struggle MUCH more tho xD

<INQUISITION>
Forgot to take pictures thru out the service =( But the service went real smooth, within 2 hours we were done..
The final seal just took ages, because we were so many ppl && breaking Shadow Nexus takes like 2-3 mins per guy ;/
Ungreez is btw a mission in the INQ prequests

Advances will be posted as soon as someone bumps this thread =P

Last edited:
I swear to god this is the best thread ever in screenshots. You are always adding many screens and alot of quests you have done and kills.

Awesome bro :) I'd update my thread @ up
but since I don't get much time to play, all you'd see is my EK levelling and his bank balance :p

Keep them coming :) I don't wanna wait so long next time!

haha thx fellaz, i'll upload screens more actively now =P Have yet to make some progress tho, died yesterday by 2 nightmares n' a destroyer >.>

haha thx fellaz, i'll upload screens more actively now =P Have yet to make some progress tho, died yesterday by 2 nightmares n' a destroyer >.>

WHO CARES?!
I died shitloads on my MS too, died earlier due to a pker at water elementals
xD

haha sucks man, anyways here another few advancement screens, 123 was taken today but the hunt ended with a death <3

I'll prolly just lvl @ hydras till 135-140 n' return to mines, goal = 125/126 tonight atleast

Btw reason that I died is cuz I wasnt aware that behemoths run thru fire n' since i had 1 nightmare and 1 behemoth on me, they comboed me heavily ;/ Nightmares poison bomb n' behe's melee

KEEP YA HEAD UP haha

haha sucks man, anyways here another few advancement screens, 123 was taken today but the hunt ended with a death <3

I'll prolly just lvl @ hydras till 135-140 n' return to mines, goal = 125/126 tonight atleast

Btw reason that I died is cuz I wasnt aware that behemoths run thru fire n' since i had 1 nightmare and 1 behemoth on me, they comboed me heavily ;/ Nightmares poison bomb n' behe's melee

KEEP YA HEAD UP haha

My prem just went out idk when i will refill :(

what lvl did you reach though? havent spoken much with u ingame ;P
If u like the world, might aswell purchase another prem ;D

Okay because you ask so nicely =P Took these lvl today, the hydra hunt was a complete n' total waste though =P 45k supplies burned, 0 items looted </3
The grim hunt was nice tho, reached up to 1kk/h.. there is an 25% bonus exp though ;P

Plan to take some more lvls tonight, i'll see how it goes

;D

Money = goin bad tho

wow. I thought I was done with Tibia.
Might have to start playing now agian, seems fun.

Agreed ^, also like the worlds =P But i''ve always been into crowded ot's, so that might be the reason =P

Anyway, i've got another 2-3 screens to show, and the last advancement was made this morning with INCREDIBLE loot xD srsly, first time i''ve been so lucky..
Aswell as yesterday's grim hunt, i've recorded that ;P so ppl who're curious about how i hunt, check it out sometime ^^

Link;

Was approx 130k~ loot in 1 hunt ;D

PS; Srry for those double """""""""" but my keyboard is actin all weird again >.>

Didn't even notice the double '' ahaha, goodjob

Back