• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

It takes like 15 minutes approximately to get out of Rookgaard on Aurora.

If you had a rook set and there was no one premium side, sure.
It took me 30 minutes in rats.

@Topic, nice updates bro!

It took me about 20-25 mins to get outta rook, and you'd be better off hunting in the facc spider cave than pacc =P Pacc is crowded as hell and my other char took me much longer just cuz it was so crowded.. I am talking bout the spider cave near the trolls in the mountain/tower thingy tho =P

Just had some fun with another fellow otland member =P The muddafuka returned at some point tho -.- He had prolly wasted a crap load of supplies already
24wd1kh.png

C'mon u both, this aint no place for any sexual activities.. ;D

Anywayz a lil update, accidently took skull earlier in stone tomb or something when I tried to utori san, accidently missed.. So got murdered by some high lvls who were also after the rs.. decided to go back n' was searching for this lower lvl guy who took justified kill on me n' I somehow ran into another guy, who had yellow skull on me.. well let the screens talk ;<

Gots to admit that it was a PAIN.. started @ dara, ended @ banuta ;<

.png]

I sure hope he does =P && Damn i'll be rocking my new outfit very soon. Awaiting a friend of mine to exchange those silks 4 me ^.-

Besides this, I've also managed to sell my whole lootbag last night with ALOT of effort cuz I was struggling with my cap, since I've got approx 1.6k free cap n' some bps were over that, blablabla... Anywayz, shit = sold and it fetched approx 375k gold + the 57k gold from the Xbows earlier.. So it'll be saving up for my next target, Mycogolical Bow =P

Current balance = 360k aka a nice amount considering I already threw in over 600k for summoner

I'll also start lvling either tonight or tomorrow morning, so I'll post the latest couple screenshots.. I did miss Lv. 79 tho ;/

34i0qah.png

34hgg8k.png

No lootluck with the mad mage tho, and only 1 slime mould looted.. But worth 17k each, so yah ;D
se3a5w.png

Lookin' good bro :)
Doing postman atm, gonna collect all them loots

haha yeah only on 3rd mission i think xd long way to go

Haha I actually won 70k on the dice a lil earlier today, but decided to pass my buddy 30k cuz he helped me out from the start, I could pass ya like 10k if ya want, under one condition tho ;D Get yourself into a medium lvl social guild, so you've got people to do quests with and chat with, etc =P

Hit me up ingame

Haha I actually won 70k on the dice a lil earlier today, but decided to pass my buddy 30k cuz he helped me out from the start, I could pass ya like 10k if ya want, under one condition tho ;D Get yourself into a medium lvl social guild, so you've got people to do quests with and chat with, etc =P

Hit me up ingame

Atm im little busy with fixing real stuff issues but i will soon start pg and kill butters in crocs so watch out otlanders!

Back