• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

i got distance 89... on a Normal world... and you got here 101?! WTF?!!!! OP.

Btw im almost higher lvl then you xD 3 lvls right now... XD

i got distance 89... on a Normal world... and you got here 101?! WTF?!!!! OP.

Btw im almost higher lvl then you xD 3 lvls right now... XD

Yeah and it took him less time to get 89 than it took you also.

=/

Yeah and it took him less time to get 89 than it took you also.

=/

but i like the normal pvp world... first cuz of the pvp, second i can transfer stuff, third rare things will be rare still and its a other value if you sell a 100 on normal worlds or a 100 on a preveiw world

but i like the normal pvp world... first cuz of the pvp, second i can transfer stuff, third rare things will be rare still and its a other value if you sell a 100 on normal worlds or a 100 on a preveiw world

most things are same value actually ;s

Yah well aurora is an 2x world huh =P Everything goes at a 2x rate, besides loot xD n' yah everything values about the same

- - - Updated - - -

ALRIGHT! Well everything went fine, got my poi rewards all went smoothly && thats a joke ofcourse, bcus this lv 290 fucked up 2 PoI's xD First PoI was planned, but my friend msged me later and he reminded me that they were also goin' PoI 10 mins later, which would be for free... and he fucked up both kurwa ;<

I'll prolly join the Starkk's PoI next time, since they match lvls with the lurers

Yh xD Anywayz, here a few random screens and todays loot during a Deepling hunt (Its hard.. ;D) We made approx 100k~ if you count the items that couldnt be sold.. Also I just discovered how awesome Okolnir is, made approx 500k/h and could prolly even go a lil higher than that =P BTW, regarding the frost dragons, I was just bein a lil dangerous, thats all.. ^.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the deepling hunt an hour ago~;

Ill post the other stuff in an day or 2, cuz cba anymore =P

You died today ;< btw do u know something more about poi service, when i s it or not yet? Can't log in now, buying a present 4 my brother ;)

Yh I died, the dude I did a small team hunt with lured some hellspawns and went down the stairs before I could reach it n' got closed in by hells/gozzlers.. Survived like a boss tho..... for 20 secs :D gsp + gran san equals ownage

anyway havent figured poi out yet honestly, each PoI I know about is in 2-4 weeks lol

Edit; you may add another death ;p

Last edited:
04:23 Naji: You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 606416 gold.

SOLD EVERYTING ON MARKET, imma world trade that in aurora

Ah nice bro, that'll be like 200k in aurora since the rate is at approx 1;3-1;4

and kurwa.. why spoil ma lvl x'D

dude waiting list 47...

- - - Updated - - -

And i failed demon shiled xD, sold it for 1gp on market :D

Alright here a few randoms, I prolly wont be posting the whole list of screens cuz some family is here, but took a few lvls.. Hard to play properly during laggs. Anywayz, also bought tibiacast premmy earlier, 1 month/2 euro.. So got 0/30 spots atm ;P feel free to check whenever it is on

Also died twice today though.. First one was by 6 mages, which mwed both exits n' started sding... And second by 3 Hydra's wave combo ;<

Alright here is another bunch of screenshots made thru out the week, aint got much to add, i'll just let the screens talk ;P

~ADVANCES~

cxknS.png]

~VICTIMS~

~DEATHS~

I'll prolly wont be making much more updates on this thread for the time being, due to the fact that my pacc will run out within a day or 2 n' I'll be busy with some stuff irl so I'd rather save my last scroll for when ill have time again ;P

Thx

Back