• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Recruitment ( Real Tibia Map Project)

Sasir

PrOGaMeR
Reaction score
Hello, Well Since my english is really bad i wont write to much. Let's start to write something about me :p
Im from Poland but i live in Germany about 4 years so i can pretty good write and speak of this language.
Im 16 years old and My hobby is making Ot's, and learning new things about it.

As the Topic Says im Lokking for a team that would help me to create an Ot with real tibia map.
Its gonna run on a newest Version Tfs Sql.

I tryied to create it bymyslef but its really much work and i get fast tired.

So im looking for Map Trackers that are gonna use this Cool toolcalled zTracker v2.5
ztracersj7.png

Yep, Im gonna show you now some map that i made myself :p It isnt so hard as u think, with 3 map trackers we could be done in a like one week hard work.

Complete orc fortec with all floors and swamps Over it
orcforteccsz6.png

Complete South Swamps of venore (rotworms caves, elf fortress etc)
bagnaao7.png

Thais Cyclops Mountains/caves 100% Complete (all floors)
lolekfh2.png

I wont show you more screens cause it takes to much place :p

So im looking for Like 2 Map Trackers that are gonna help me to Map track whole real tibia map for FACC at first.

and im looking for a One good scripter that can make Nice npc's for the quests etc.

and Web Designer that can make nice layouts and webpages lookout.

I remind that If we are done with the project then Im gonna put the Ot to a Dedicated Server in Germany that costs 200 euros for Month, and Im gonna pay it myself, Its no problem for me.

I hope You are Interested :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well It's easy. for example you login into the real tibia and u need to run the program , then you need to create a new project and walk around with your character, The programm is copying the map then :p
But i prefer to make firt films with tibicam and then start to track :p

Edit: Write some more about your personality, whats ur name, where are u from and how old you are. Write your experiences that u made with ot's and at what you are good.

Hello there, I may help you map-track and I can also be a hoster (Ill tell you mine pc information later). I can mostly map track when you want and almost all places. (Going to get premium soon again). Msg me back please :)

Well i could need you as a maptracker but never as a hoster Since Its gonna ma about 95% real tibia map and noone can host it at home...
Its gonna be hosted on a dedicated server with 8mb ram and 100 mb connection and so far i know u got 2.5 ram and 2 mb internet Huh :p

Sasir, i can help you with maptracking - im experienced with that and got 75 kina to maptrack(pacc)
Im from poland, im 16 years old, i've got much experience in OT servers.
msg me here or
gg : 6744529
mail : [email protected]
;);)
@sasir
if u are here answer me =p

Last edited:
I walked all ground alone and it took a week (44 druid), with 3 players you could do alot more :p.

Right, But you know, You cannot walk all grounds with a 44 ed since there are many dangerouses Places like dragon lair :p

@Monte
Im not using msn since it isnt working on my comp :p
Well maybe u got ventrilo? the old one version 2.1 Something <

then join and we could speak about it.
ip: teamhost.pl
port: 3810
pas: lol
my name is there "IHDL"

Last edited:
Right, But you know, You cannot walk all grounds with a 44 ed since there are many dangerouses Places like dragon lair :p

@Monte
Im not using msn since it isnt working on my comp :p
Well maybe u got ventrilo? the old one version 2.1 Something <

then join and we could speak about it.
ip: teamhost.pl
port: 3810
pas: lol
my name is there "IHDL"
Dragons is easy with 44 elder :p
I walked Venore/Edron drags with no problems..

A dedicated server in germany is gonna host it.
Here are some informations about the root server :p
beznazwyee0.png

@Up
Ehmm, Demona and Demon hell. Since i dont have any High lvl on real tibia to maptrack it there Im gonna use eloth server for it. I got on eloth server about 200 knight and i think they got 100 % of it :D

Not bad, Good for its price :p..
Sasir hmm may we talk on msn/skype? Or ventrilo :p msg me the adress. bye

Yes ofc, But monte look that setup Costs 99 euros, Thats meaned If you pay one time setup (99 euros) you dont need to pay it anymore times :D
Than you need to pay 99 euros every month only :p and not 200 :D

Ventrilo 2.1.4
Ip: teamhost.pl
Port: 3810
Password: lol
My name there is IHDL

When I get premmy, guess not be soon coz Im kinda retired, I can maptrack demona/demonplace + dh place.

Might also create some NPCs on my free time.

Last edited:
Back