• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Rook War

What do you want to happend with the Rook War server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant see page render?
it doesnt exist on index page lol

Views: 1,536 : On the advertisement thread! Hopefully we get a good amount of players online once we go live! :)

Ok, lets see
Adv. thread open from 16.SEP.2012 today its 23.SEP.2012 which means its up for 1 week
if we says around 50 members visits each day 3-4 times for a 1 week, we get around 1500viewes

xD

but yeah, 50 is a good number to start with :D

ye i think server will get like 50 people online at start , if that happends it will be a really great start :)
50 people is more than enough for a war server

Its more entertaining when everyone is alone and U can be killed by everyone around You. :D

what is cool in a war server is that u can team up with friends and pk people! else go play rl tibia!

what is cool in a war server is that u can team up with friends and pk people! else go play rl tibia!

Well thats exactly what I like to do in rl tibia..... Pk'ing or doing other stuff with friends and other ppl:)
Teaming up in a war server i fun also, but the teams should be small, else it's not fun anymore

Agree
3-4 is okay, and if there is like 4-5 teams, that would be awesome 2 :D

Agree
3-4 is okay, and if there is like 4-5 teams, that would be awesome 2 :D

Funny that ur saying that ^^ Last time I saw you, you were recruiting every dude in ur team except specific people, you had ATLEAST 10 people lmfao
It aint fun to go 10 on 1. Jus' sayin'

I hope there'll be multiple smaller teams and/or enough people to pk solo

Funny that ur saying that ^^ Last time I saw you, you were recruiting every dude in ur team except specific people, you had ATLEAST 10 people lmfao
It aint fun to go 10 on 1. Jus' sayin'

I hope there'll be multiple smaller teams and/or enough people to pk solo
I know, Wont do it this time. :p
else people will get bored and quit :)
will go smaller team dont worry :D

Back