• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster [Release] All monsters and spells.

No Ghazbaran found. =/

apocalypse isen't in the monster list eather but that dosen't matter, the aren't official monsters the have only been seen 1 or 2 times in the tibia Test server

edit:
i just remembered Ghazbaran does have an spawn place right? with 5 demons in that room en other shit

I have a complete monster pack including all 7 of the Ruthless Seven, Morgaroth and Ghazbaran (Last triangle member not included because I don't know the looktype yet), and all known bosses. The only problem is that they are all for Evolutions, so they don't do much for TFS.

@ up - It's not that hard to make them work for TFS, just open a TFS monster to see the structure type.

--Sorry if this doesnt contain every monster, like I said I havent played since 7.6 and wasnt attempting to make a 100% monster pack, I just saw people requesting monsters and thought I had atleast 98% of them on my server :p

plus u need to change summon on all monsters that summon i think.... idk if u have that yet... it did not look like it

@mokerhamer

There is indeed an Gazbaran spawn place irl tibia, but it in the mines, at the juggernaut chamber:p

Back