• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Remere Map Editor improvements

Yamaken

Pro OpenTibia Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for somone that can implement this two features:
* Save respawns - Only save the respawns(RME save function saves everything, houses, map, respawns etc)
* Ctrl + v(paste) inside the RME Window with x,y,z content will auto goto to that position if it does exists. This feature is made to replace the ctrl + g window which is horrible.

Send me a private message with a price proposal.

I'm looking for somone that can implement this two features:
* Save respawns - Only save the respawns(RME save function saves everything, houses, map, respawns etc)
* Ctrl + v(paste) inside the RME Window with x,y,z content will auto goto to that position if it does exists. This feature is made to replace the ctrl + g window which is horrible.

Send me a private message with a price proposal.
about the spawns, u can save all (houses,map, spawns) and get only spawns.xml, if nobody solve your problem

about the spawns, u can save all (houses,map, spawns) and get only spawns.xml, if nobody solve your problem
Thanks, but i want that feature to save time since saving everything takes several seconds and i can imagine only saving the respawns.xml will take few seconds.

Back