• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor

hamran

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to the mapping system. I have been trying to use RME and I have 1 question how do I add creatures to RME? because NPC and monsters are on the same file (creature.xml). I mean, if I make a new custom monster where do I set its health/exp?

Last edited:
such things as health or experience set in the engine

Did not quite understand, because my "edit monster" option is grey and I can't press on it.

In each monster's xml file to be more precisely in data/monsters.

I don't have monster's xml file. I just have 1 creature file where both NPC and monsters are listed with "looktypes".

RME - map only, placing monsters, npcs, editing walls, grounds, simple quests etc
OTS, server - making new monsters, npcs, spells, advenced quests etc
Client Editor - making new graphics, effects etc
OTS source editing - doing anything you want. Even transforming Tibia to Call of Duty LEL

If you already made a new monster, you can 'import' it to your RME to make RME displaying it (only displaying) in your map DURING map creating. Nothing else
To do it, you have to make new xml file ex. Super_Troll.xml in your SERVER FILES and add it to your SERVER FILES' monsters.xml. Not RME! After you do all of it, you can simple use 'import option'. So, your work will looks like this:
99% OTS files editing
1% RME (only import option)

But if you want to add new monster like 1000-head hydra, your job will look like this:
50% client editing, extra graphics
49% OTS server editing, making new monster file

Last edited:
RME - map only, placing monsters, npcs, editing walls, grounds, simple quests etc
OTS, server - making new monsters, npcs, spells, advenced quests etc
Client Editor - making new graphics, effects etc
OTS source editing - doing anything you want. Even transforming Tibia to Call of Duty LEL

If you already made a new monster, you can 'import' it to your RME to make RME displaying it (only displaying) in your map DURING map creating. Nothing else

But if you want to add new monster like 1000-head hydra, your job will look like this:
50% client editing, extra graphics
49% OTS server editing, making new monster file

Thanks, this helps me a lot. One more thing, I'm a noob here so bear with me :)

This OTS server editing to make a file, what OTS server is good to use? can I download it from otland?

Thanks, this helps me a lot. One more thing, I'm a noob here so bear with me :)

This OTS server editing to make a file, what OTS server is good to use? can I download it from otland?
I edited my post, added more infos, check it once again.

Yes, you can download server from OTLand. The most popular is TFS 1.2 or older versions for older Tibias. Like TFS 0.3.6 for Tibia 8.6.
You can found avaiable distributions (OTS) on this forum. Just check downloads -> distributions and look for TFS.

#edit
TFS = The Forgotten Server

I edited my post, added more infos, check it once again.

Yes, you can download server from OTLand. The most popular is TFS 1.2 or older versions for older Tibias. Like TFS 0.3.6 for Tibia 8.6.
You can found avaiable distributions (OTS) on this forum. Just check downloads -> distributions and look for TFS.

#edit
TFS = The Forgotten Server

Is there a way to add custom animation to the monsters/spells as well? not just change the name and its preferences.

Back