• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Mapeditor

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
Anyone else got problems with Remere's Mapeditor?
Sometimes, the mapeditor just get's fucked, you can't do anything and your whole map are lost. My computer closed itself because it's too warm, and it's really hot outside. Just when I saved with the mapeditor. When I tried to load the map again it said: The mapeditor crashed when saving, do you want to recover the lost files?

Yes/No.

I click yes and then it loads and then (cannot load spawns)...
I hate this shit.

<_<

I have problems with it freezing and being laggy and such, but never a big deal like this. If theres ever an error during saving, it puts the files where they were before, but adds a ~ to the end of the file ext, so they don't work until you change them :p

And of course, I save every couple seconds, and try to make back ups as much as possible :D

The thing is I can't save the map when I'm copying Tibia 8.5... When I do that my computer just lags and then it closes itself. It uses too much cpu.

get 10~ 120mm fans and put them all in your chassi

no really, it must be your computer that's hot rather than it being RME's fault, since it works flawless for me...

My RME freezes everytime it wants, that's why I hate my computer and that's why a save my map every 10~50 seconds... ._. (Also, I have never worked on RL maps... my PC can't hold that...)

I can't suggest anything for you than buying a new computer or more RAM.

Back