• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I've been runing back to orc king twice and tried again, but doesnt work. I got the lamp from orc king but Malor still keeps on saying I've not finished the mission with orc king. Could you help me? lol

Where are my itens

After a serv down , all my itens on my house has disappear
i need help fast --' my name is kill botter's

Last edited:
After a serv down , all my itens on my house has disappear
i need help fast --'my name is kill botter's

Now I've been runing back to orc king twice and tried again, but doesnt work. I got the lamp from orc king but Malor still keeps on saying I've not finished the mission with orc king. Could you help me? lol

ur doin wrong ;) i made it njub

14:39 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Wood Avenue 7'. Nobody owns this house.

I was owning it on my character Hugasek / twinforce would be great if any GM Could give it back.

Idk if its a bug but I did all what wikia said.

b8u103.jpg

Mission 3 - Orc Fortress
  • Go upstairs and talk to Malor and ask for a "mission" and he will tell you to retrieve a lamp from the Orc King in Ulderek's Rock.
  • Go to Ulderek's Rock (the Orc Fortress), and speak with the king (when you say "hi" he will spawn a lot of different kinds of Orcs, so be ready). Ask him for the "lamp", and tell him it is for "Malor".
  • When you get the lamp, you will need to sneak into the Blue Djinn fortress, and place it in Gabel's personal bedchamber. Go to the secret entrance to the Blue Djinn fortress, and take the stairs all the way to the top. You will have to face MANY Blue Djinns, Marids, Scarabs and Fire Elementals. Bring plenty of Dwarven Rings, and a good team to help you.
    [*]When you find Gabel's bedchamber, "use" the lamp you have on the lamp next to his bed.
  • Return to Malor in the Green Djinn fortress and tell him that you have completed the "mission". You will now be able to trade with Yaman and Alesar.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

haha im stupid enought to not read everything of the text :p
But now, I gotta say that assassin stars still is poofing way to often

Neither is inq~ quest. I've done all missions til the bosses. Still nothing in my questlog.

When r u going to fix the houses problem?, cause i need my stuffs back..please

When you're going to medusas, the 2nd floor down from the surface doesn't have a hole to jump in, thou there should be, so it's impossible to hunt medusas.

You cant acces the formogar mines because the ice islands quest cannot be done npc iskan doesnt give u mission and the barbarian test quest cannot be done either because there is no npc in svargronds tavern... Fix this please

can't sell anything to "jewel" shopkeepers.

atleast when i tried to sell 100 small emeralds "you do not have this item."

/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back