• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report a Banishment unjustifie

amador95

Reaction score
GM Hani today banned me because he said i was multiclient:mad: but i wasnt i was on two computers two differents cpu and two different monitors so i wasnt multiclient i wana know why he banned me if i wasnt using a unofisial software to play...<_<

GM Hani today banned me because he said i was multiclient:mad: but i wasnt i was on two computers two differents cpu and two different monitors so i wasnt multiclient i wana know why he banned me if i wasnt using a unofisial software to play...<_<

Why the fuck are you using 2 Computers with 2 monitors to play?

* login on multiple characters at the same time (i.e. two computers, magebomb or multiclient)

from the Rules section.

Seems like thats illegal aswell.

Don't MC.

cry me a river and next time dont lie;D

good job hani <3

As I told you in game, that is also illegal. You were also Cavebotting both of your chars, so stop complaining. The ban was justified.

then people who play from internet cafées are gonna get banned :S

If it isn't the same person, and they both aren't botting; no, they won't be banned.

Back