• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serversave don't working perfect...
Code:
	-- Server Save
	serverSaveEnabled = "yes"
	serverSaveHour = 8
	shutdownAtServerSave = "yes"
	cleanMapAtServerSave = "yes"

Sometimes restart at 8, but sometimes NO.

In server is memory leak but I don't know where:p

Serversave don't working perfect...
Code:
	-- Server Save
	serverSaveEnabled = "yes"
	serverSaveHour = 8
	shutdownAtServerSave = "yes"
	cleanMapAtServerSave = "yes"

Sometimes restart at 8, but sometimes NO.

In server is memory leak but I don't know where:p

It's not supposed to restart the server, just close it.

Does it broadcast Server is saving .. message? Is the server still running? Can anyone connect during the broadcasts? Can anyone connect after the broadcasts?

I have reported it xxx times. :p

Sometimes it works, sometimes not, i really dont know what why, but i just added message after this:
Code:
Scheduler::getScheduler().addEvent(createSchedulerTask(hoursLeftInMS + minutesLeftInMS, boost::bind(&Game::prepareServerSave, &g_game)));

So it looks:
Code:
		if(!ignoreEvent)
		{
			Scheduler::getScheduler().addEvent(createSchedulerTask(hoursLeftInMS + minutesLeftInMS, boost::bind(&Game::prepareServerSave, &g_game)));
			std::cout << ">> Server Save Configured Propertly" << std::endl;
		}

I added it to check if server save is always configured propertly. Becouse what can be another reason? I think if we create Sheduler Task then it must work always 100%.

#Edit

I think items: 1634, 1635,1636, 1637 should be included into doors.lua. Becouse now when you are on same tile where is located 1635 then it will transform it to 1634 and you will be on same tile on closed door.

Last edited:
I have reported it xxx times. :p

Sometimes it works, sometimes not, i really dont know what why, but i just added message after this:
Code:

So it looks:
Code:
		if(!ignoreEvent)
		{
			std::cout << ">> Server Save Configured Propertly" << std::endl;
		}

I added it to check if server save is always configured propertly. Becouse what can be another reason? I think if we create Sheduler Task then it must work always 100%.

That wouldn't mean it's configured properly, it means that event is not ignored (you didn't start server minute(s) before serversave is going to be executed, and in that case it start to execute serversave instantly, and a new event is created (unless you have shutdownAtServersave enabled).

Hi, I have noticed that when a player is in the pvp zone then leaves it and dies, he sometimes doesn't loose anything, but other times he does. Another thing was, about the whole lag situation, is it because it's an outdated version of revnetsys or something? The only benefit I saw on the revnetsys was that when you got kicked it let you back in and didn't say "you are already logged in." But it doesn't even work any more...

EDIT: Just found out why the CPU usage gets so high after a certain amount of time!

After a random period of uptime, spamming of spells causes great CPU usage, I tested this for about 5 minutes (with 10 players spamming spells then not, it went from 20% then to 80% after they started, then back down once they stopped, happened every time I tested it)... It also increases with the amount of players online.

Say I spammed spells with just me on I would use 4% of it, with 10 others online like 30%, random huh?

Anyways good luck on fixing these bugs, you do a good job Talaturen :D

~Kiwi Dan~

Last edited:
Kiwi, about your first error with PVP that player doesnt loose nothing. Its becouse fire field using on PVP Arena (Pvp Zones). If player will die on arena by fire field or something like this then after this he will not loose nothing on next standard dead. :S I have fixed it, by disabling fire field usage on Pvp zones.

About CPU Usage, hmm, meybe it this, i really dont understand, for wsome moment i have 1-10% CPU Usage and in 1 second its going up to 70%-100% and its on some secs and after some time its going down.

Kiwi, about your first error with PVP that player doesnt loose nothing. Its becouse fire field using on PVP Arena (Pvp Zones). If player will die on arena by fire field or something like this then after this he will not loose nothing on next standard dead. :S I have fixed it, by disabling fire field usage on Pvp zones.

About CPU Usage, hmm, meybe it this, i really dont understand, for wsome moment i have 1-10% CPU Usage and in 1 second its going up to 70%-100% and its on some secs and after some time its going down.

Nah the player wasn't dying on the arena, but outside it yet he lost nothing.

Last edited:
(...)
After a random period of uptime, spamming of spells causes great CPU usage, I tested this for about 5 minutes (with 10 players spamming spells then not, it went from 20% then to 80% after they started, then back down once they stopped, happened every time I tested it)... It also increases with the amount of players online.

Say I spammed spells with just me on I would use 4% of it, with 10 others online like 30%, random huh?

Anyways good luck on fixing these bugs, you do a good job Talaturen :D

~Kiwi Dan~

I've tested it and happened on my server too.

I've tested with a "normal player" and a gamemaster.

The CPU usage increases only spamming spells with the "normal player", then I think there is something wrong with the exaustion function, because I've spammed a lot with the gamemaster and the CPU usage was stable (because gamemaster don't have exaustion).

I've tested it and happened on my server too.

I've tested with a "normal player" and a gamemaster.

The CPU usage increases only spamming spells with the "normal player", then I think there is something wrong with the exaustion function, because I've spammed a lot with the gamemaster and the CPU usage was stable (because gamemaster don't have exaustion).

That's another possibility, it has lagged with my GM but with players it's more, so I'm thinking the lag is caused by quite a few things...

I think I've found the issue with high CPU usage when using spells (almost 100% sure I've found it, will commit soon for you to try).

ooo! Sry for SPAM, but i cant WAIT! Tala GOGO! :)

#Edit

Tala, do you think there wont be any other issues? I want update, but not sure if all will be ok. :p

Last edited:
I'm not sure, since I'm not having any trouble with the CPU usage I can only wait for you to tell me the results of your testing.

beds arent working :>

#Edit

Aa, sry, i tested on GM without PACC...

Last edited:
Talaturen in version 2.10 after a time opened, is big lag!!!! =S can fix the lag? I use a good dedicated server...

lags and follow

in my server follow this not functioning certain, it functions very but with delay, and also of the immense one lag after a time twirling without speaking in the stopped ones please what I can make to arrange this? my server this hosteado in one quad Core with 8 G of memo and cache

The gui versions doesn't shutdown. Most of the times when I try to shutdown by the console, the console crashes and I gotta close it with ctrl+alt+del.

It only seems to close without crashing if i shutdown by the tray icon, with the console minimized, but then it doesnt really shutdown. The icon disappears but if I open windows task manager, the server will be still there and I can open the console again but then it keeps adding tfs to the task manager.

And when the console crashes, houses don't save. Even if the houses wer saved alot of times during a week, once the console freezes on its shutdown, it all will be lost, the items, the owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back