• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Request) Proffesional Tibia Movie

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
So lately ive been making some tibia pvp movies, but they didnt turn out very good... not that the pvp is bad but rather the quality of the movie...

Ive been using windows movie maker which ive now realised its really crap... not only it has less effects but it sometimes screws up the movie like not synconising the sound/picture other annoying things...

Then my neighboor gave me a copy of adobe master collection which includes premiere (like photoshop but for movies).

Well thats pretty much everything ive got, and ive been playing around with the program a little.

Well here is my request:

- Should I record with tibiacam first?
(the reson i havent so far is that i cannot find link for it, im recording on 7.6 ot if that matters)
- A brief guide about premiere
(not the basics on how to cut a clip etc but more like the process of making a movie, should i start in the begining and work forwards or should i make all effects and then move on the the next part/make the clips first then effects... you get it)
[/LIST]

Thanks for your help :p

Thanks to Berzerky for helping me with cracking hypercam, rep ofc :D

Last edited:
ye but how did you get tibiacam? tried to download tibicam (not tv) from the old tibicam site but its no file in it lol... just .mda file

also you must buy it to record i think

2nd problem is that i need to cam on 7.6 server... arent tibicams updated to the client, not working for other than the newest...

does tibiacam.tv work for 7.6? Because else its waste... also ive heard some cams dont work on OTs (for some reason)

Well if nobody can post link to tibiacam for free then ill maybe buy one...

Back