• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Requesting Team] World of Repigera!

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to my thread.

World of Repigera is a project started by HolmaN and continued by me.(HolmaN left)The project stopped for a long time due to the fact that we don't have a team.I want to recover this project so I am requesting a dedicated team which will work together.The aim of the recovery is to create a great and funny open tibia server.

As a team member you'll have to have enough time.Be polite with other team members.Also you have to be talented in your job.Whenever you want you could quit if you don't like the project.

We are currently looking for:

LUA Programmers:
You must be able to create action,talkaction,spells and creature scripts.

Mappers:
Your main job will be the map's creation.Also you may have one assistant mapper of your choice.(The assistant mapper must be approved by the team leader first)

NPC Creators:
You have to be able to create useful NPCs.

PHP/Java Script programmers:
Your main goal is to create our custom website,with it's own functions and features.

So if you want to apply,you have to use that form below:
Code:
Name:
Otserv worker Since:
Job you want:
English speaking Level:
Examples of you work:
Why should we consider you:
MSN:

LUA Programmers: 0/2
Mappers: 0/2
NPC Creators: 0/3
PHP/JavaScript Programmers: 0/2

Your payment will be a full gamemaster account(you can have normal characters of course) and possibly real money later,when we introduce the Donation System.

Yours,
Nikolas

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Andreas Mejier
OTServ worker since: I've worked with OTs for about 4 years.
Job you wan't: I could try out to be a good mapper.
English speaking level: I think i've got acceptable english skills for just beeing 13 years old.
Examples of my work: I'm able to make teleports, houses, doors of expertise and so on. That means that i can map whatever you wan't me to do. All from houses to detilated spawns.
Why should we consider you: I think that i'm a good mapper, i've been mapping for years.
MSN: [email protected]

Well, that's all from now.

Name: Mark(je)

Otserv worker Since:
Somewhere in 2005

Job you want:
I'd like to be a Mapper or The assistant mapper.

English speaking Level: My english is good enough to understand, so I hope that won't be a problem.

Examples of you work: Look at the mapping contest and posts

Why should we consider you: because i'll try to make new map idea's and some long and short quests and mabye towns and I'll make it detailed, I've made more maps in the past so i've experience with it. ^.^

MSN: (I'll send a pm)

Name: Andreas Mejier
OTServ worker since: I've worked with OTs for about 4 years.
Job you wan't: I could try out to be a good mapper.
English speaking level: I think i've got acceptable english skills for just beeing 13 years old.
Examples of my work: I'm able to make teleports, houses, doors of expertise and so on. That means that i can map whatever you wan't me to do. All from houses to detilated spawns.
Why should we consider you: I think that i'm a good mapper, i've been mapping for years.
MSN: [email protected]

Well, that's all from now.

I can't see any example

Name: Mark(je)

Otserv worker Since:
Somewhere in 2005

Job you want:
I'd like to be a Mapper or The assistant mapper.

English speaking Level: My english is good enough to understand, so I hope that won't be a problem.

Examples of you work: Look at the mapping contest and posts

Why should we consider you: because i'll try to make new map idea's and some long and short quests and mabye towns and I'll make it detailed, I've made more maps in the past so i've experience with it. ^.^

MSN: (I'll send a pm)

Aew ^.-

Send me your msn

Back