• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting Tf. 8.60

Eternal Life

Reaction score
Am not sure if i am posting this in the right place but here it is.

I have only made servers version 8.10, but now I am interested in making a server 8.60 The Forgotten Server with gengia, oken and pyre, but i got no experience with website etc.. also I am having trouble finding one the will work properly, most of the servers i find dont have houses, npc's or monsters on the map when i check with remere and ofcourse it will take days, week or even months :( to place them all in such a big map. So if anyone could help me find one i will apreciated and will consider having you as my staff member :), so send me a messege so we can team up and make a server toguether

Edit 1~I manage to do learn some stuff from a link i found but i still need the server!! so please post :)~~ here is the link of how i learn to do soem stuff (http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...er-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/#post795525)

Edit 2~So i got this server cryingdamson but it doesnt have the real map npc's, map etc just a plane island...so how can i turn it into a forgotten server? changing the map or what?? pls post :D ~~ here is the link of the one i found (http://otland.net/f18/8-60-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-v3-147913/)

Last edited:
Build a custom server completely from scratch!
I did, many years ago.

If you only peak in another server folder, which actions you need, you'll be able to make your own scripts and stuffs..
and from this, make everything from scratch :)

When you've got the server to work with shovels, food, and everything... you'll be pretty experienced with the server :)
And that experience are similar to other developing experience, and it will help you everywhere :)

few years ago I made a YurOTs version completely from scratch, I made a lot of work, into a server that didn't get much people online, but I don't regret it! it was awesome once I got it to work the way I wanted :)

You do realize that a edited yurots isn't quite completely from scratch?
But I think I understand what you mean, people shouldn't download servers and hope they won't have
to work hard on it, if you start like that the server is bound to fail.
It takes time and alot of patience to fully reach what you want.
And yeah, most downloadable servers are far from done, it's just a base to start with, so don't expect to find a goldmine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back