• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

reset feedback

alive

Reaction score
what the fuck is wrong. ive been rolled back 3 times now!
every fucking time i log back in at anni room,
the thing that makes me most angry is my brother let me kill his lvl 270 char all the way to lvl 190, my char got roll back to lvl 320 and his stayed at 190
is it the server is a peice of shit or anni room is bugged?

After you do something like that when you kill a char down you should relog so that the server saves your level, you gotta remember that no ot is 100% stable so you should save your 'work' when you can. If you just play non stop you are asking for trouble :p

After you do something like that when you kill a char down you should relog so that the server saves your level, you gotta remember that no ot is 100% stable so you should save your 'work' when you can. If you just play non stop you are asking for trouble :p

We are using SQL now, its not like the old XML files where you just relog to save your character.

Back