• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Restarter

Loydlilith

Reaction score
Hello,

I just started a new OT server a few days ago, since it's a really long time ago i made a ot server (about 5 years) i need to learn alot of things.

There are still alot of bugs in the server, one by one i'm trying to fix them.
One problem I'm dealing with right now is the restarter.
I made(found it online) a simple .bat file that looks like this:

Code:
@echo off
cls
TheForgottenServer64bit.exe > restarter.log
:start
cls
TheForgottenServer64bit.exe > restarter.log
goto start
pause

It workes perfect with normal crashes. But when it's get stuck and i get a windows error message it won't..
I already adjusted the "looking for solutions" settings so that's okay. But i still get an error message that says something like "TheForgottenServer64bit.exe won't response blablabla "close program"". When i click close program my server restarts but i need to get rid of that stupid error box.. Is there a way to shut it down? Or a way to make my pc click "close program" automatically?

My restarter also make a "restarter log" but how can i make it so the reason the server crashes goes into the restarter log? So when i get home i can see what errors i had during the day?

My english really sucks.. I'm sorry for that. Hope you guys understand my problem and are able to help me!

Thanks!!!

-LoydLilith

This is the error message i get:

error_zpsf965ea02.png

"The forgotten server is not working
The program does not work properly due to a problem. Close the program."

So i need something that makes this message dissapear or something that autoklicks on the "Close program" button.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Already did that but it only stops the error box where it tries to find a solution.. Tis box only gives me the choice to close the program. Thats not a problem because when I close it it restart automaticly.
What i need is something that clicks on "close program" or anything else that makes that retarded box dissapear..

Back