• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

Hello again, I'm back with something new:

JBX9G2b.png

Okay, so I going to critic item by item:
Spellbook - Imo just simple book. Way too dark pixels inside (under cover and on edge - black lines)
Scythe - really good
Mace - Agreed a bit with Hehemidu, also next time, you could pay more attention to "ball thingy" - not much spiky imo
This armor is OP. You get here such a nice style/structure, fit a lot for lizard or dragon skin. I see same colors/values on both sides. Adding some darker blue purples might give it even more kick!
Blue Shield - Putting both black and white pixels doesn't work here. Shape overall looks okay
Primitive Armor - I like design here, tho you should work on bottom part. Unfortunately, it's not as good as prev armor. Looks kinda flat, but you could easily work on shading . Perhaps more shadows, cast shadows?
Newest Sword - You did a nice step about changing handle.

Looking forward for more! All in all, you are improving. I'm happy, you didn't give up and you post regularly. Remember, if someone is good, he must failed a lot - don't worry about failing/making mistakes - it's way of learning.

Okay, so I going to critic item by item:
Spellbook - Imo just simple book. Way too dark pixels inside (under cover and on edge - black lines)
Scythe - really good
Mace - Agreed a bit with Hehemidu, also next time, you could pay more attention to "ball thingy" - not much spiky imo
This armor is OP. You get here such a nice style/structure, fit a lot for lizard or dragon skin. I see same colors/values on both sides. Adding some darker blue purples might give it even more kick!
Blue Shield - Putting both black and white pixels doesn't work here. Shape overall looks okay
Primitive Armor - I like design here, tho you should work on bottom part. Unfortunately, it's not as good as prev armor. Looks kinda flat, but you could easily work on shading . Perhaps more shadows, cast shadows?
Newest Sword - You did a nice step about changing handle.

Looking forward for more! All in all, you are improving. I'm happy, you didn't give up and you post regularly. Remember, if someone is good, he must failed a lot - don't worry about failing/making mistakes - it's way of learning.
Damn this post,
you made me cry xD
anyways, thanks bro.

@Anevis
Back with something new!
I was inactive for a while,it's because I have to study and stuff.
Outline made by: Anevis
9gbedte.png

This proves that you have a learned a lot about coloring and shading. Good job mate. Thre's nothing to criticize, sweet color combo, very decent shading, great outlines - gg.

improving a lot :) keep it up! are you going to join a project or so in the near future? would love to see this ingame and play with them :D

improving a lot :) keep it up! are you going to join a project or so in the near future? would love to see this ingame and play with them :D
I don't know anything, yet.

Here's another one, nothing special:
O9DurYt.png

Another one with outlines made by Anevis.
H
ope you like it.
QpLletr.png

Back