• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME 2.2 finally released!

Thank you, but I couldn't install that .net due to having newer installed version~ and the mscv* copies did nothing ;/

Did you also try to make the DLL's you copied match the name of the DLL's that appears in the error? I think the DLL's from the beta had "100" in the name and the installed versions checks for the DLL's without "100". If that doesn't help either I guess you'll have to wait for Remere to help. I'm out of ideas.

Did you also try to make the DLL's you copied match the name of the DLL's that appears in the error? I think the DLL's from the beta had "100" in the name and the installed versions checks for the DLL's without "100". If that doesn't help either I guess you'll have to wait for Remere to help. I'm out of ideas.

This doesn't help either, I tweeted Remere about this. Thanks for trying to help :)

Here's the error pic in case he checks the thread:
2d17me8.jpg

Attachments

Remere, minimap ain't working for 7.4, would be great if you could fix this next time you update the software :)

Error:

RME.EXE - Entry Point Not Found
Could not find the entry point of the procedure _except_handler4_common in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll.

I'm using: XP SP3

x2 Kiwi Dan and other members give I also came out that error and istale ami those programs posted by RM But you do not care Remers please fix this error: D man you request it t
2jbsd3d.jpg

Back