RME 2.2 finally released!

Alvanea

;__;
Best answers
Reaction score
What about extensions folder? How can I do more things to Doodad Pallete? :f

//edit
Sorry, I am stupid.. c; There is in Roaming.

Fady

Anderion.net
Best answers
Reaction score
its great, but you forgot updating terrain palette by adding new walls and grounds :/

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
its great, but you forgot updating terrain palette by adding new walls and grounds :/
I'm pretty sure he didn't forget, he most likely simply skipped that boring part because there really isn't any reason that he should do that shit, anyone can do it. Fix it yourself or wait for someone else to do it, which is pretty unlikely...

Fady

Anderion.net
Best answers
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he didn't forget, he most likely simply skipped that boring part because there really isn't any reason that he should do that shit, anyone can do it. Fix it yourself or wait for someone else to do it, which is pretty unlikely...
its easier to map by terrain palette(walls), however ill ask someone to do it for me.

OP
Evan

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Why can't you do it yourself?

I already did all that and all it took was about about an hour to do everything including walls.

Remere

Suave developer
Best answers
Reaction score
Why can't you do it yourself?

I already did all that and all it took was about about an hour to do everything including walls.
Care to make that into an extension so I can include it in a future release? :)

Potar

SocialWorld
Best answers
Reaction score
It support 9+ but there are not any new additions from 2.0 like new ground's / walls (auto border) etc.

But very nice, i never use auto border's would be useful for beginners mapper's.