• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME 2.2 finally released!

Working in my PC...

8cNGY.jpg

What about extensions folder? How can I do more things to Doodad Pallete? :f

//edit
Sorry, I am stupid.. c; There is in Roaming.

its great, but you forgot updating terrain palette by adding new walls and grounds :/

its great, but you forgot updating terrain palette by adding new walls and grounds :/
I'm pretty sure he didn't forget, he most likely simply skipped that boring part because there really isn't any reason that he should do that shit, anyone can do it. Fix it yourself or wait for someone else to do it, which is pretty unlikely...

I'm pretty sure he didn't forget, he most likely simply skipped that boring part because there really isn't any reason that he should do that shit, anyone can do it. Fix it yourself or wait for someone else to do it, which is pretty unlikely...

its easier to map by terrain palette(walls), however ill ask someone to do it for me.

Why can't you do it yourself?

I already did all that and all it took was about about an hour to do everything including walls.

Why can't you do it yourself?

I already did all that and all it took was about about an hour to do everything including walls.

Care to make that into an extension so I can include it in a future release? :)

It support 9+ but there are not any new additions from 2.0 like new ground's / walls (auto border) etc.

But very nice, i never use auto border's would be useful for beginners mapper's.

Back