• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME 2.2 finally released!

It keeps crashing for me... I'm using Windows 7 64Bit.

Edit: It crashs only if I use the RAW palette, tileset "Other"

It keeps crashing for me... I'm using Windows 7 64Bit.

Edit: It crashs only if I use the RAW palette, tileset "Other"

I had the same thing when I had the RAW palette on large icons, I changed it back to list, after, it didn't crash once.

Yeah, it seems like it's because there's too much stuff in the "Other" palette.

Ntmr, thank you for helping us. I was having the same problem that a lot of people here. Couldn't run this map editor on XP.. Thanks again!

For those with the problem, this is the solution.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T RUN THE EDITOR ON WINDOWS XP:

Just remove WSOCK32.dll from the RME program files folder and launch it directly from the EXE (or create a new shortcut).

Regards!

I really would like to have an autobackup function on Remere's mapeditor. I recently mapped for one hour and then the mapeditor crashed and lost it all :(. I totally forgot to save.

But you can use, I can't use rme :ninja:

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody have portable versión of RME 2.2?

Just remove the WSOCK32.dll file.
then it should be fine

- - - Updated - - -

mmh i used the beta, before and i saved map and i downloaded 2,2 rme and its still same!!!
mj7m2w.jpg

and when i click ok its coming map error.

Ok kuk, what you do is get a hex editor, and open a map saved with the new rme (even if its blank (just set its size to like 10000 x1000)_, then copy the hex code of the full description. and paste it onto the description of you old map. and save. Upon loading on a new rme, it works. No problem. I tried the "replace x numbers" didn't work. So i replaced the whole intro and voila. Worked like a charm.

- - - Updated - - -

10000x10000

Back