• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME crash

George00

propro
Solutions
Reaction score
When i start up RME and choose the correct path for 8.6 it crashes. I have tried running it xp and administrator but same stuff it loads to 70% then crashes. I've tried with other tibia 8.6 files but it gets stuck at loading tibia.dat

It might be because whenever i start tibia it crashes, i've had to change the engine to directx9 from x5 and running it xp too otherwise it would say video surface allocation failed. (error code 13) please choose another video graphics mode

I've also tried rme 3.3 but it crashes too, what to do ?

Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.60 installation folder. I created a folder with just these two files you uploaded or should i replace them with the ones i have in my tibia installation folder?

Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.60 installation folder. I created a folder with just these two files you uploaded or should i replace them with the ones i have in my tibia installation folder?

Keep both, save the new spr file somewhere separate and just change the path.