• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Help!

derkon

Reaction score
Im posting it here because nobody could help me here
Support

Hello I have big problem. While i was mapping, RME crashed.
I dont know what was the reason. I have lost 1 mb of the map.
And i dont know how to get it back.
In the folder with map a file like this camed up,
but i dont know what do do with it. Please help.

PS. Dont say, you should save your map more often cuz im saving it every 10 minutes, and a part of the map that has dissapeared is what was already in the map.
Also all of the cities are gone. Help me please.
There is a screen of the "world" folder.

ndogig.jpg

REP for person who helps me solve this problem.

I have no idea of how you could restore your map(if it's possible). Though, I can give you one tip, and that is to always have a backup of your map ):

I hope you find a solution to it!

You cannot back this map. This is impossible. Try open the map, but your city are gone. I'm sorry.

+1 neon :)
Same thing happened to Zerstoras map a few days ago. I had backup ;D

Well,
After Spending like 10-20mins or less on a Map, You should Save it, and Back it up, Just to be extra careful...

Basically what everyone is saying is, you cant retrieve anything you have already lost. As said before, its always a great idea to have a backup. This is kind of a "learn from your mistakes" moments. :D

Back