• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper ROTSCO - Mappers Needed!

gigastar

Reaction score
Alright, ROTSCO has picked up a few members. We have two scripters (one web designer), a mapper, and of course a host.

Current process:

We are almost ready to launch the ROTSCO web page.
We have a lot of the systems put in that the server will need.
We have a custom client.

Everything is set up other then the map.

We need mappers, and spriters. (Sprites tibian look style)

We are working on the map know, but it is a very long process, there are
hundreds of things to be added.

The server will be RPG based, but PVP friendly. That means the main point is getting through the game, finishing the quests, ect.

There will be around 250 quests, along with ~200 side quests, though 2 continents that you have to quest through.

The map will have thousands of secretes to behold.

Anything from dead bodies being found with small change and some EQ, to finding a young girl trapped by a scorpion.

The game is based on a main story, so when you complete it you are granted....

"true power" Witch you will learn about in the game.

The map is already about 19k.kb

If you want to get in on the project. I suggest you do it now...and I really hope you do, because it is a lot of work...

The pay is:

% of income, based on input.

You will never get less then 25$, if we only got 100$ that month.
(that's if you are helping a decent amount)

Application:
Name:
Languages:
Experience:
Additional:

showmap.JPG

I'm interested, shoot me a PM with more description as to what you are looking for. The sky is the limit for what I can offer you.

Cheers,

-Arc.

Back