• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Rpg] Or [Teleport] ?

Wezzlan

~ FantastiaRPG ~
Reaction score
Hey, what kind of server would you prefer to play?

Low exp Custom rpg.
Mid-high exp Custom rpg.

OR

Low exp Custom with tp's
Mid-high exp Custom with tp's ?

*Tell me also why you chose it.
*What features do you like to have on the server?
*And what client do you prefer?

Last edited:
Seems like an fun ot actually :)
But i dont know what kind of features it got, just saw a clip on youtube ;p

I like 10x rlmaps or 5x custom map with quests :D Thats epic !

12x custom map with SOME tps, like ucant tp to nice monsters like hydras or dragons, cuz then it would b ez to get a good eq
Edit: 8.54 / 8.6

Agreed prest but at the same time high rate balanced ots are always fun dzot was extremly balanced and custom. Was quite a nice server.

Thanks for your opinions :)
@BigB What do you need the money for?

Yeha i know, but it seems like nobody wants to play it either when someone hosting one. :/

Well yeah, its really sad that its so few peoples that actually hosting low-rate servers for a long time.

Low-rate aren't popular enough; most tibianists (of today) want to get started with pvp within few minutes after registering :(

I am thinking of create a server, but want your opinions.
Thats why i made this thread.

So cmon otland, give me your opinions! What features, exp-rate, map etc would YOU like play? :)

I would like to play in a:
- x10 (or with stages that stay close to x10)
- real map, 8.60 or higher (so I can use TibiaWiki to master all spawns and features)
- hard server (so I will care if I die)

Just like real tibia, but a bit higher rates. Sounds simple, but rare as hell.
Well... that was my wish :)

I like low rate teleports, BUT If its a map i fully understand then low rate RPG for sure. But most don't rpgs because they cant be bothered learning the map and shiz

Back