• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ saga converter script for tfs 1.2

frank007

Reaction score
Hello, I am using this sfs script from tfs 0.4 and I tried to convert it to tfs 1.2 from ninjalulz but without success. help-me!!!
when I use this script below this error
Lua:
local saga = {

-- Naruto ---

[1] = {840,91,841,676,842,40,842,40,305,677,686,179,683,397,607,752,875}, -- [ID VOCATION] = {

ID OF THE OUTFITS IN ORDER }

}

local level = 5 -- Limit to release a new saga

function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)

if exhaustion.check(cid, 120) == TRUE then

doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You are exhausted.")

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 3)

return TRUE

end

if(param == '') then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Enter the number of the saga you want.")

exhaustion.set(cid, 120, 0.5)

return true

end

if not saga[getPlayerVocation(cid)] then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You can not change saga..")

return true

end

local t = string.explode(param, ",")

if(t[2]) then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Could not understand.")

return true

end

if not (tonumber(t[1])) then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Enter the number of the saga you want.")

return true

end

if tonumber(t[1]) > #saga[getPlayerVocation(cid)] or tonumber(t[1]) < 1  then

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "This saga does not exist.")

return true

end

if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= (tonumber(t[1])*level) then

doCreatureChangeOutfit(cid, {lookType = saga[getPlayerVocation(cid)][tonumber(t[1])]})

doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), saga[getPlayerVocation(cid)].effect)

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You chose a new saga.!")

doPlayerSay(cid, "Saga!!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)

else

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Sorry, you need to level "..(tonumber(t[1]) * level).." use this saga.")

end

return true

end

Last edited:
Back