• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screenshots from hunts

ohuy

Reaction score
nBEK376.jpg

Wasted 100k and still i've gt 170k profit ;)
What's the point of using bot?

It ain't about who can press 2 hotkeys or not, it's about not wasting our precious time manualling tibia when we have done it already like 1000 times, on real tibia and ots, I find it so boring manualing over 1-2, I have better things to do... So that's why I set my bot :)

It ain't about who can press 2 hotkeys or not, it's about not wasting our precious time manualling tibia when we have done it already like 1000 times, on real tibia and ots, I find it so boring manualing over 1-2, I have better things to do... So that's why I set my bot :)
You set bot because you're retarded. Tibia is boring game so why da fuq you're playing this game? go play Metin, Cabal or other games for kiddies. stfu

I couldn't have said it better myself, hunting on Tibia can be fun, if you do it with a mate, but I mean cmon.

I think bot's are for people who dont give a shit about Tibia. If your spending all your time botting level's, and then using your character for pk that's stupid. I think if you actually care about the game, and WANT to play it you should manual your level's. Plus this is an Ot.. lol why are you even botting.. even at 200+ your at 3x exp. Stop being lazy.

Back