• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sds, mas san, meleeeee.

Surarn

Reaction score
Everything.

PvP RankinG.
1. Mages, The best pvpers, also the easiest to kill.
2. Paladins, Got lower damage then mages and are harder to kill.
3. Knights, Are supposed to have the lowest dmg and are hardest to kill.

Mas san, way overpowerful. Argor, Crawd, Nevarah, Sne Qkn.
Crawd and Sne Qkn went into their defence and started mas saning ém, and they all lose their mana so they ran away or died.

WRONG, why is a pally on the offensive? they shouldn't be there at all.

Knights, Their critical hits with melee are just ridiculous, i know players who have been one hitted by a singe blow, with no exori gran.

WRONG, Knights is just wall that can move and shoot magic wall, not much more then that. Take away the dmg.

Mages.... Schteekarn have said it so many times. If u are lvl 210+ ed, you dont need to have mana shield, you should be able to stand there and take all those sds if 4-8 other mages is sding u. but no, in softcores u can die by 2-3 mages, and THAT is not fun. Ur skillz cant even be proven. All skills u can show is like Renacashi, take advantage of his lvl and RUN!

My votes.
Lower sd power. ALOT.
Lower Knight hits, ALOT.
Lower mas san, and palys healing, ALOT.
Fix the exhaust. ALOT ( ^^, )
etc etc.

Please sign.

No I won't. Are you supposed to take 20 people to kill a knight who bought his level?

I agree knights should heal more, but lower their power? rofl

Watch cams from softcores, we was 6 mages and managed to kill a lvl 170+ ek, thats wrong. ( no summons )

Nope, dont heal more. Lower damage on sd, and lower healing on rps :p

with your suggestion, it would be the same shit but just with more than 1 guy.. and wtf they are 200+ rp's what do you expect??? them to die in a second and suck balls??

No im not with their team but still it is fine as it is.

//Molotov

with your suggestion, it would be the same shit but just with more than 1 guy.. and wtf they are 200+ rp's what do you expect??? them to die in a second and suck balls??

No im not with their team but still it is fine as it is.

//Molotov

Nope, but everyone need to have skillz. They are 200+ and cant die. WRONG

I still don't see why you guys say 'mages'.
The sd power right now is good for a SORCERER, but for a druid it should be alot less.

Other than that, I agree.

they should do a SDdmg.lua

if mage then hit XX to XX dmg and + with ml and level

if paladin then hit XX to XX dmg with ML and level

since you hit like 100 with ml 20+ on my rp
and much more at mage <.<

Its just ot in my opinion you shouldt just let it be as it is you know soem ppl like this some ppl dont there will be always threads like that.
Btw you shouldnt lower pallys healing i think 150 rp isnt hard to kill but 250 rp is quite hard to kill and thats the way its supposed to be.
Knights are healing good in my opinion its not 7.6 when high lvl knight could take all the dmg and heal it.
Mages exhaust on sds should be just higher and everything would be ok

Back