• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for 7.4 TFS

BBlackfur

That's my Shinobi Way
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a good 7.4 server pack that I could download.
What is the best stable pack right now for 7.4 any good tips?

Best Regards, Blackfur.

Perhaps have a look-around on the forums different sections will help you. Also, this thread seems more lika request than something you need support with.

Well I hope you don't expect to find an actually finished data-pack? And by actually, I mean in between 95-100% finished? Because if you do, I can tell you now that you are wasting your time. Even if people in some cases writes "100%"; the majority of the times that happens, the releaser don't even know what they are talking about. I don't think I have ever seen, for example, NPCs released that are scripted to the "100%" accuracy people claim. Always missings keywords, errors in the shopModulus apparatus and so on.

What you should do is to collect money, post a thread on the request section, mentioning that you are purchasing files, because I don't think anyone will just hand out "100%" finished files. At least I wouldn't.

Good luck!

Back