• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for a custom low-rate RPG server

Wirox

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
I've been trying to find a good server for quite a long time, unfortunately all the ones I've seen either do not meet my requirements or are dead. That's why I thought maybe someone on OtLand could advise something in this matter.

I'm looking for a server:
– with low exp rate (≤10, if rate is staged, all stages need to meet this requirement);
– with a custom map;
– with open PVP;
– with regular or greater death penalties (slightly lower are also acceptable);
– without any non lore-justified teleports;
– without any trainers (this includes Offline Training);
– with more or less balanced vocations;
– with quite slow hp and mana regen;
– with capacity, food and ammunition;
– with a convenient UI (it's mostly about custom clients, but if it's a regular one, it should have item hotkeys and NPC trade system from 8.2);
– with strictly prohibited use of bots (preferably account deletion as the first and only penalty).

If you know a server which meets all, or at least most of the above requirements, please tell me about it!
Cheers!

Last edited:
Heh, help me with scripting/mapping for my project and then you will have your server.

Heh, help me with scripting/mapping for my project and then you will have your server.
I'm not very experienced in Tibia scripting, but I know this and that, so feel free to PM me about details and I might actually consider it if I find enough time.

Bump, still looking for a server (the ones above haven't started yet and it is unknown when or even whether they will).

Bump

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
I've been trying to find a good server for quite a long time, unfortunately all the ones I've seen either do not meet my requirements or are dead. That's why I thought maybe someone on OtLand could advise something in this matter.

I'm looking for a server:
- with low exp rate (≤10, if rate is staged, all stages need to meet this requirement);
- with a custom map;
- with open PVP;
- with regular or greater death penalties (slightly lower are also acceptable)
- without any non lore-justified teleports
- without any trainers (this includes Offline Training);
- with more or less balanced vocations;
- with quite slow hp and mana regen;
- with capacity, food and ammunition;
- with item hotkeys and NPC trade system from 8.2.

If you know a server which meets all of the above requirements, please tell me about it!
Cheers!

Check out Necronia if you don't mind playing a server that's in beta. We can always use more RPG lovers in the community.
Hope you don't mind the shameless self promotion. ;tear;

Check out Necronia if you don't mind playing a server that's in beta. We can always use more RPG lovers in the community.
Hope you don't mind the shameless self promotion. ;tear;
I tried playing on your server a few months ago. It looked good but I was really disappointed when I did not lose completely anything after dying; it was a big turn-off for me. You know, your efforts seem pointless if it doesn't matter whether you get killed or not. While I'm aware it was probably meant just for low-level players, I still don't like the idea.

Sirius has all those, except for hotkeys.
Hm, I prefer version newer than 7.4 (mostly because of aforementioned hotkeys and more convenient trade system, but I also like new sprites more), although I'll still check it out. Thanks!

Edit: Oh, it fortunately does have the new trade system.

I tried playing on your server a few months ago. It looked good but I was really disappointed when I did not lose completely anything after dying; it was a big turn-off for me. You know, your efforts seem pointless if it doesn't matter whether you get killed or not. While I'm aware it was probably meant just for low-level players, I still don't like the idea.

You lose stuff when you die, just not in the beginning island (Sattnyr, it's like rookgaard). The death penalties are pretty much harsh in mainland

Hm, I prefer version newer than 7.4 (mostly because of aforementioned hotkeys and more convenient trade system, but I also like new sprites more), although I'll still check it out. Thanks!

Edit: Oh, it fortunately does have the new trade system.
It has the new trading system and also new sprites, it works in a 10.41 client, only missing the hotkeys.

It has the new trading system and also new sprites, it works in a 10.41 client, only missing the hotkeys.
Oh, ok, it looked like 7.4 on screenshots.

Edit: Uhm, I've just logged on and it does use old sprites.

I'm loooking for an OT again, so bump.

Bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
I check Otland and Otservlist basically every single day as well as some other website in search of OT's. Finding a server with your exact requirements is near impossible.
Most custom RPG's have very low player base or end up dying within a week or two of release. If I find something I'll let you know.

I check Otland and Otservlist basically every single day as well as some other website in search of OT's. Finding a server with your exact requirements is near impossible.
Most custom RPG's have very low player base or end up dying within a week or two of release. If I find something I'll let you know.
let me know aswell <3 pls

Back