• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for active GMs

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
You won't have any power you can harm the server with or be corrupt. We don't need 100% perfect GMs. You will receive a gamemaster at one of our 3 open tibia servers, depending on your preference. On average there are a total of 800 players online spread over our 3 servers.

Please post a proper application, we won't add anyone to MSN to get a 'private' apply or something.

Name: OT=Alfonzo
Experience: Played Ots since 7.1 had own ots on 7.4 to 8.3+
Languages: Swedish-Syriac-Arabic
Why should we choose you?: i will help people that need help and be serious

I'll keep trying, we should leave the past behind cos we both did wrong things, you too so hey;)
Well your choose anyway just reply if yes/no, I'll still trying to be accepted;)

Hey,
I'm Gallar. I'm around of here since long two years. I've worked at lot of projects in that time.
I may say with full responsibility that I have got enough experience, mature and all things needed to work as a game-master.
To make all easier, I'll just list my personal data, things about me and info why you should hire me as gamemaster in your server.

Nacionality: Poland
Languages: Polish, English & I also understand a bit portugal

Why I'm looking around for GM position: Cos I have lot of free time. I stop'd play real tibia in last year, then I play'd in realots.net but I retired from exp there while I get realized myself thats the server is so over-corrupted. I want'd to stop playin tibia at all, but you know. Hard to stop after years

Tibian Experience: I playing this game since 2003/2004 year.
OTS Experience: I've been workin under a lot of projects e.g. fra-diavolo, hunted ots, ancardia.net and also since sth like a few months I'm the new GM of 36.hopto.org - the best 7.6 war server.
That server got uptime over 2 years so if 36's God choos'd me to be a gm I bet that I worth it, even if its not too humble to say xP

To make sure that I'm just not another noob that gonna screw up your server, remember -
I'm fully agree with puttin off commands like /n, /items and such, so you'll be sure that I'll not corrupt

Ps. If you going to need any proof about my experience and about that I start'd at '03/'04 the only thing that I've got left from these times is my forum.tibia.pl account with nice register date, so if you want I may show you my acc there;p

MSN [email protected]
GG: 4524829
Q-net: ([email protected])

Hello i have more experience about be gamemaster, i know all commands, and i like help ppls ;) i wait on your choose;)

Name: OT=Alfonzo
Experience: Played Ots since 7.1 had own ots on 7.4 to 8.3+
Languages: Swedish-Syriac-Arabic
Why should we choose you?: i will help people that need help and be serious

hahaha.. funny retard.

I'll keep trying, we should leave the past behind cos we both did wrong things, you too so hey;)
Well your choose anyway just reply if yes/no, I'll still trying to be accepted;)

Hey,
I'm Gallar. I'm around of here since long two years. I've worked at lot of projects in that time.
I may say with full responsibility that I have got enough experience, mature and all things needed to work as a game-master.
To make all easier, I'll just list my personal data, things about me and info why you should hire me as gamemaster in your server.

Nacionality: Poland
Languages: Polish, English & I also understand a bit portugal

Why I'm looking around for GM position: Cos I have lot of free time. I stop'd play real tibia in last year, then I play'd in realots.net but I retired from exp there while I get realized myself thats the server is so over-corrupted. I want'd to stop playin tibia at all, but you know. Hard to stop after years

Tibian Experience: I playing this game since 2003/2004 year.
OTS Experience: I've been workin under a lot of projects e.g. fra-diavolo, hunted ots, ancardia.net and also since sth like a few months I'm the new GM of 36.hopto.org - the best 7.6 war server.
That server got uptime over 2 years so if 36's God choos'd me to be a gm I bet that I worth it, even if its not too humble to say xP

To make sure that I'm just not another noob that gonna screw up your server, remember -
I'm fully agree with puttin off commands like /n, /items and such, so you'll be sure that I'll not corrupt

Ps. If you going to need any proof about my experience and about that I start'd at '03/'04 the only thing that I've got left from these times is my forum.tibia.pl account with nice register date, so if you want I may show you my acc there;p

MSN [email protected]
GG: 4524829
Q-net: ([email protected])

No.

Hello i have more experience about be gamemaster, i know all commands, and i like help ppls ;) i wait on your choose;)

No thank you.

Hello there Ryan, here my application

Experience: I have been on several servers gms, one with the record of 323 players, some other servers but they are not very popular
Languages: English and Dutch ofcourse
Why should we choose you?:
Because im needed in one of your servers and i'd love to do the job

Last edited:
ok heh i dont need now :p you habe beatifull 8.3 darashia i love track her xD now i want quaras:p

Hello, my name is Victor and im 15 years old,
iwe playd tibia for about 8 years and ot for about...
5-6 years ?:eek:
Iwe been hosting my own servers, most famous one were Enary.servegame.com i guess, a 7.6 real map.. long time ago
But well, why i fit as your Gamemaster ?

- I think i fit in bcuz im serious and have alot of time to be online on the server, also i like to help people(except the damn pls that are just spamming)
but anyway, thats all i had to say :p

also, i speak Swedish, English, some Spanish and im learning Japaneese :p
Goodnajt ;)

have you ever recruited someone who applied here? I saw an application thread of you before and everyone who applied got denied. I do NOT say this because you denied me because I honestly don't care much and I do NOT want to be a GM on one of your servers anymore.

PS: as far as I know everyone got denied I'm not sure about that.

have you ever recruited someone who applied here? I saw an application thread of you before and everyone who applied got denied. I do NOT say this because you denied me because I honestly don't care much and I do NOT want to be a GM on one of your servers anymore.

I got accepted.

Keep trying :p

Native: The Netherlands

Native language: Dutch

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: I've been playing Tibia since I was eight years old, played OT since I was ten. I've played on Askara, Antica, Inferna and Zanera. I've played on many Open-Tibia servers, I liked the real-maps the most, except if it was a good custom map.

GameMaster experience: I've been GameMaster in some servers, some serious ones and some fun ones, but nobody has ever complained about me being GameMaster.

Experience in making servers: I've made some servers, all projects failed, because I couldn't find anyone who wanted to host for me, since my ISP blocks the ports. I've tried hard, but I didn't make it. Never hosted one. Edit: I'm working on a server right now.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: I like helping people. I'm very active! I can be online like 6 hours during the week and 7-9 hours in the weekend. I'm serious!

Extra information: I would like if it was a real-map, with around 30-50 people or more online. It can lagg a bit, but not too much. If it isn't too high experience then it's even better. Like 50× or less, or stages from like 2 till 80. I can speak English very well, so I can communicate with almost anyone.

Regards,

Zoriath

PS: I know, I'm 14, but that shouldn't matter in my opinion, since people from 18 years old can be just as unserious as kids from 7.

Edit: And if you would choose me as a GM, I would prefer being GM on the Radonia based server.

Last edited:
yo

Name: Daniel (Uncle Dekon)
Job: GameMaster
Experience: Have been working with ot server since 7.1,and have been playing tibia since 1999.2 Newest server i made Rexina & Zerenia Rexina one of the famous swe server. around 400-500 players dayily until i closed it.
Language: Swedish,English

Keep trying :p

Native: The Netherlands

Native language: Dutch

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: I've been playing Tibia since I was eight years old, played OT since I was ten. I've played on Askara, Antica, Inferna and Zanera. I've played on many Open-Tibia servers, I liked the real-maps the most, except if it was a good map.

GameMaster experience: I've been GameMaster in some servers, some serious ones and some fun ones, but nobody has ever complained about me being GameMaster.

Experience in making servers: I've made some servers, all projects failed, because I couldn't find anyone who wanted to host for me, since my ISP blocks the ports. I've tried hard, but I didn't make it. Never hosted one.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: I like helping people. I'm very active! I can be online like 6 hours during the week and 7-9 hours in the weekend. I'm serious!

Extra information: I would like if it was a real-map, with around 30-50 people or more online. It can lagg a bit, but not too much. If it isn't too high experience then it's even better. Like 50× or less, or stages from like 2 till 80. I can speak English very well, so I can communicate with almost anyone.

Regards,

Zoriath

PS: I know, I'm 14, but that shouldn't matter in my opinion, since people from 18 years old can be just as unserious as kids from 7.

Might take this in consideration, as I'm dutch too.

Name: Daniel (Uncle Dekon)
Job: GameMaster
Experience: Have been working with ot server since 7.1,and have been playing tibia since 1999.2 Newest server i made Rexina & Zerenia Rexina one of the famous swe server. around 400-500 players dayily until i closed it.
Language: Swedish,English

Your apply is too short, I cannot judge you on this apply.

Ye I accepted 2 people, including Berzerky.

The gm positions are btw available on Nysacia.net, Narozia.com and an upcoming lowrate OT based on Radonia's serverfiles (legally bought).

Experience: Well you needed a active gm and here i am i am a computer freak i mebey play like 15/7 im not allways play i mabey take break some times so its like 7 hours monday-friday 16 hours friday-saturday but im not experinced becouse of im active xD
I got exp on mappping and some scripits i dont know what i can say why i have exp on gm im just good if like 5 players spam me at same time im not get angry i allways help xD

Languages: English and Swedish
Why should we choose you?: Well if you need a active gm here i am xD
i have been gm on like 7 server im playing all celints but for now i looking for a 8.31 to be gm on and just help becouse for like 4 days i had a server 7.6 whit one but the hoster gave all lvls so i quit and now i dont know what to think anymore xD but im redy to move on

[Gamemaster Application]

I would like to start off by saying I've never filled out a GM App before but have GM'ed on several occations. For some well populated servers and some not so well known ones. I first played tibia back in 1996, But started playing full time in 1998. I'd rather not have many commands as a GM as I don't like being spammed for free items or players asking to be Teleported to set locations. I generally prefer only having access to (/a),(/kick),(/ghost),and (goto "player) I'm quite active as i live in a small town in the State of Kentucky (USA) and there isn't not much to do around here. I'm currently working on making my own server as I've never tried due to connection problems. Laggy connection and such. I'm 20 years old and work a retail store called Gamestop. Not sure there's anything else you'd like to know if I missed anything please do let me know.

~BeachBoy~

Native : Germany

Languages I can speak : German fluently (As it is my native language) ; English , not fluently , but well i think ; Moreover I can speak some French and I can translate Latin (Probably not neccssary)

About my Tibian and Open-Tibian Life Everything began back in year 2002.Some of my classmates started to play tibia and convinced me to do so aswell.So I started playing real tibia and I really liked it.After some ups and downs I could finally reach level 66. Between the period of 2002 until 2006 I got hacked several times and on Level 66 I got hacked the last time. After that hack I started to retire from Real Tibia and a friend on Astera wrote me a letter with Goobers IP ;).I visited the side and created my Account.My Ot-Life started :p. After a matter of time , I decided to do my own OT server with Evolution map and it was not that successful.(Approximately 20 players online every day).
My most successful Server was a Real Tibia map with a size of 28 MB.I had like 100 players daily and I was very proud of course.

GameMaster experience : Ive been GM on many servers. Ive never had problems communicating with players nor with any players.
I am calm , polite and fair.

Why should you accept me : I am very active and you need people who like to help people and who like to get rid of all kind of cheaters.

Some words at the end of my application : I hope you won't reject me due to my bad English language again. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and have a nice weekend.

Yours sincerely ,

Sascha (Gangsta-jr)

Back