• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Self-Made Tibia Bot project :)

joncis

Hostopia.hopto.org
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm old tibia player but i'm one of them botter type of players!
I came back to tibia a year ago. I realized they have made changes and almost completly removed all bot,botters.
All i wanted is just to have some old fun,so i searched for "tibia bots 2021" i realized they are easy to make.
So i decided to create my own "Tibia Bot"!!!
Here are some screenshots from my bot chars leveling up! :)
Hope you enjoy and support my project! =)
Right now my chars are lvl 30 and main is 96 :) I have much more ideas and uploads to come,will take some time to level up and create new scripts!
** Keep in mind that i only upload screenshots where i advance level with my bot not manually :)**

RqUdf0z.png

6cizbsI.png

nykIkoQ.png

jRmvGHu.png

YsKOzRT.png

2fNL59q.png

0xeqRbZ.png

ztWdMiD.png

Each 30lvl char has ~10k killed swamp trolls! :D Time to go minotaurs or amazon? :)
dHEKFyH.png

Damn, "making a bot is simple"

Me: Hm, alright. I just finished a lever script, now onto a bigger challenge. "I did well!"

Make me a bot too, thanks!

Ofc making a bot is easy, that applies to any game really. It all depends on what this bot can do and how safe it is to use (detectable by anti-cheats).

Damn, "making a bot is simple"

Me: Hm, alright. I just finished a lever script, now onto a bigger challenge. "I did well!"

Make me a bot too, thanks!
What? :D You can just make picture bot... If image "swamp troll" position mouse on it and click.. etc... i havent finished any school.. self taught. Started with chrome clicking free rewards and now into tibia :D
Ofc making a bot is easy, that applies to any game really. It all depends on what this bot can do and how safe it is to use (detectable by anti-cheats).
Well i used mine 30days in one world (not deleted) and now same acc different chars in other :) I'm reported,hunted by like 300 players :D

Well, wish that here will be more bots on real tibia. Missing making traps for them :(
so do i :/
my vid ->
But there are some time to time in my swamp trolls.
They have paid bot that actually does stuff good :D

Ye, but time to time :D
I was able to 20 per day.
Anyway well done making bot. Did your use OBS or you managed to made it different?

Ye, but time to time :D
I was able to 20 per day.
Anyway well done making bot. Did your use OBS or you managed to made it different?
Well im upgrading my bot scripts each day :D +-
Obs? nono :D i use my laptop that i modified lil bit. Only problem that my laptop is like 20 years old and lagging like SHEEET :D when bot running. Preetty much my biggest problem is that laptop is slow and bot works slow for it. Maybe if things goes good like this i will upgrade it to better one.

At the moment i have problem with delays and walking :/ since my laptop lags and it uses 2 potions time to time and target runs away faster than my client can walk :D

I'd be more interested to learn about the technical aspect of it. Of course you might not want to reveal too much, but I'd like to see how the GUI looks (if there is one), what language it's made in, what features it has etc

I'd be more interested to learn about the technical aspect of it. Of course you might not want to reveal too much, but I'd like to see how the GUI looks (if there is one), what language it's made in, what features it has etc
Well its private bot atm. I want to keep my stuff secret :D i recieved second laptop that works better but have problem with installing windows :|
Post automatically merged:

using even easier program :)

Which tech are you using? is that another pixel bot or something unique? You don't have to elaborate.

Personally I don't mind return of botters. I miss prices being low. Imbues would be dirt cheap if tibia was full of bots again.

Some pointers for people uncertain how to start:
Pulover's Macro Creator can detect Pixel/Images on screen. You could e.g. capture "Swamp Troll" in Battle list and then use it as a trigger. E.g. "if Swamp Troll in Battle List click on it/attack". Same you could capture screenshot of healthbar. If Healthbar less than half red ==> heal...

Link: Pulover's Macro Creator – The Complete Automation Tool (https://www.macrocreator.com/)

An alternate tool is AutoIT

Now you could run Tibia/Client in a Windows VM and Macro Creator on your actual PC so basically Tibia will not "detect" any macro running because it is not running in the VM but your main PC, but your VM can not access main PC tasks. This is just speculation. Use/Try at your own risk.

Which tech are you using? is that another pixel bot or something unique? You don't have to elaborate.

Personally I don't mind return of botters. I miss prices being low. Imbues would be dirt cheap if tibia was full of bots again.
pixel/unique :D im not injecting anything into client.

Some pointers for people uncertain how to start:
Pulover's Macro Creator can detect Pixel/Images on screen. You could e.g. capture "Swamp Troll" in Battle list and then use it as a trigger. E.g. "if Swamp Troll in Battle List click on it/attack". Same you could capture screenshot of healthbar. If Healthbar less than half red ==> heal...

Link: Pulover's Macro Creator – The Complete Automation Tool (https://www.macrocreator.com/)

An alternate tool is AutoIT

Now you could run Tibia/Client in a Windows VM and Macro Creator on your actual PC so basically Tibia will not "detect" any macro running because it is not running in the VM but your main PC, but your VM can not access main PC tasks. This is just speculation. Use/Try at your own risk.
using something like that :p just little bit more advanced. Making my own .exe files so they cant detect the program. :D cuz each cave has diferent .exe file. Tried VM but didnt work :)
Will see how long this goes.

Working on wasp script right now! from second laptop. Seems like my remote program is slow not the laptop :/

Hello!
I'm old tibia player but i'm one of them botter type of players!
I came back to tibia a year ago. I realized they have made changes and almost completly removed all bot,botters.
All i wanted is just to have some old fun,so i searched for "tibia bots 2021" i realized they are easy to make.
So i decided to create my own "Tibia Bot"!!!
Here are some screenshots from my bot chars leveling up! :)
Hope you enjoy and support my project! =)
Right now my chars are lvl 30 and main is 96 :) I have much more ideas and uploads to come,will take some time to level up and create new scripts!
** Keep in mind that i only upload screenshots where i advance level with my bot not manually :)**

RqUdf0z.png

6cizbsI.png

nykIkoQ.png

jRmvGHu.png

YsKOzRT.png

2fNL59q.png

0xeqRbZ.png

ztWdMiD.png

Each 30lvl char has ~10k killed swamp trolls! :D Time to go minotaurs or amazon? :)
dHEKFyH.png
are you using autohotkey or whAT? could you tell me please? thanks, and nice pictures btw

As far as I remember, battleye is not working on Mac and Linux, so it shouldn't be that hard to make a bot in these platforms.

I believe, on Linux, you can read memory from tibia and make your bot react using it, instead of taking screenshots every second and parsing them.

On linux you could also connect to the X-server and get pixel data from there, way faster if you want to create a pixelbot.

this is cool, i miss the bot days. i still hve 20 accounts with 3 knights each around lvl 150-250

As far as I remember, battleye is not working on Mac and Linux, so it shouldn't be that hard to make a bot in these platforms.

I believe, on Linux, you can read memory from tibia and make your bot react using it, instead of taking screenshots every second and parsing them.
im using windows 7 on laptop :) Doesnt work on windows 10 ;)

:/ Due to alot of players lurking my char/trapping with random monsters and me dying...
Project paused on low lvl chars till i fix the problem.

Last edited:
Back