• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Char/Account 44 EK and a 24 ED, a few noob chars also.

Gth

Forum Owner
Reaction score
Selling Account as follows:

RDN.jpg

This is a lvl 44 Ek with skills shown _ he will come with a p-set and fire-axe, Demon Shield and Aprox. 65k in the bank. No house- Is in a nice guild an can stay in that guild. Char is not hunted. Account has 181 days of Premmy left, on Aug. 18, 2007 I can prove to anyone who wishes to get serious about buying.
The second Char. is as follow on the same account.
Fire.jpg

Is is a lvl 24 ED with 40 mag as shown. noy hunted was just my UH bitch.

More Info:( I will be more than glad to tell you anything I left out)
These char come with The email and If i can find my recov. key you can have it to. After the 30 day transfer time I would like my email back tho please :p.
Again it has 181 day left on the premmy account and there are a few noob chars on Aldora and premia, that are on the account.
I accept PayPal only Serious Only buys Post. NO comment.
POST ONLY OFFERS PLEASE And Question on topic. all other post will be reported.
I'am a active member on other forums such as OTR, OTP, OTfans, and TF So don't mind my post count :p
Mod: I dindn't see anywhere else to put this if it's in the wrong area please move. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, you could post this in the "Trade" section.
And you said the EK have no house.
What are the thing he standing in then? ;) A friends house?

THe house was a friends. I can prove anything you want to anyone serious about buying... I also have more than one account on this world...

Premia above $100 177 days let as of today.

just got an off so Offers are closed at this time till I see how this goes. THanks.

just got an off so Offers are closed at this time till I see how this goes. THanks.

Uhm lol maby some one bits like 50$ above what u just got wouldent that be a shame

P.s)
U must be kidding me with selling that character you know how easy it is to hack it back even if he got a new rec=Key/e-mail/changed all the personal info you are still able to hack it back..

Just send a letter to cip with your Copyt passport with your adres/Your old rec-key.. and sai "I retired for a while but when i wanted to log in i found out my password was changed so i check up my character and i noticed some one else was playing on it."

and done the send you an e-mail with new password/rec-key

Yea my friend has done that to

Well for one I'm not that type and 2 I'm selling to a respected member of the OT community If he wants his name revieled I will be more than glad to have him let ya know how this deal goes. And when I got my money andd he has the char and nothing happened you just looked like and idiot for nothing ...

Back