• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Real Tibia Account for gold on Shadowcores

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score

Hello and im looking to sell a Real Tibia account for cash on Shadowcores. Im only looking to get atleast 5kk for it.​

How will this deal go down?
We will make trade through Otland Ptivate Message.
Account comes with Email & Email Password after deal is made.
Premium Account
Your premium time expires at Oct 23 2013, 05:06:42 CEST.

Account is on Deletion Notice!
Account deletion on next severe rule violation!
Conduct level will be reduced in 149 days unless there are further entries in the rule violation record.

Recovery Key & Acc Number Change?
If you want a new Recovery Key & Acc Number it will cost you 15kk total for everything.

Levels & Vocations on account:
  • Level 72 Elder Druid Calmera (55 Magic Level 30+ Shielding)
  • Level 58 Elite Knight Calmera (80/80+ Skills Magic Level 6+)
  • Level 35 Elite Knight Aurera (89/83 Skills Magic Level 6)
  • Level 30 Royal Paladin Calmera (85/75+ Skills Magic Level 11)
  • Level 17 Sorcerer Aurera (Magic Level 44 & Shielding 25+)
  • Level 8 Rooker Calmera (has 30k cash)
If you would like to see pictures please send me a Private Message and ill be sure to send some pictures ^^

Last edited:
Well, no offence but i guess no one wants to buy a char with delete warning, but well Good luck selling it, I wish you luck ;)

Well, no offence but i guess no one wants to buy a char with delete warning, but well Good luck selling it, I wish you luck ;)

Thanks, im only trying to get like 10kk for it now, cause real tibia is boring and i play shadowcores alot ;3

Earlier we did accept account trades but we did not take any responsibility for them. As of today, 29 October 2012, account trading is considered to be illegal. Anyone participating in an account trade will not have the rights to contact our support to get help. Those mails will not be answered. Threads being created about account trading will be deleted, along with the account of the person trying to sell the account.

Earlier we did accept account trades but we did not take any responsibility for them. As of today, 29 October 2012, account trading is considered to be illegal. Anyone participating in an account trade will not have the rights to contact our support to get help. Those mails will not be answered. Threads being created about account trading will be deleted, along with the account of the person trying to sell the account.

Wrong, Its only illegal to sell SHADOWCORE ACCOUNTS not real tibia accounts

Back