• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Semper Fi vs Malmvagen

You know that your adopted, right? Do you know your parents left you cause you were to ugly? Jou ma is lelik <-- African, did you get it?

No I didn't get it, please translate it for me, robels dog.

I just translated it, you blind fuck. Go pick some cotton and eat a banana, ugly adopted nigger.

It seems like you are the one like Robels ass since Robel is the only one you are talking about.

Why should I like robel when I am talking shit about him, idiot.
When I am talking shit about him Jollo doesn't get mad, actually he likes it.

@Jollo, A new asslicker? What happend to Robel dawg

Who am I asslicking now? I really think you need to learn something more about asslicking.

Why should I like robel when I am talking shit about him, idiot.
When I am talking shit about him Jollo doesn't get mad, actually he likes it.

@Jollo, A new asslicker? What happend to Robel dawg

Ofcourse jollo asslicking me, we have just know eachother for like 2-3 years and hes still asslicking me like he did day 1(ironi). Me and Jollo are good friends and dont need to asslick eachother really, so please stfu.

Jag som trodde att två väldigt goda manliga vänner gjorde det, Robin.

I thought niggers liked bananas? :confused:

it's funny that you are talking shit about niggers and on the other hand you are asslicking a nigger in rl tibia. WTF??????? ;P:ppPPP:ppPp:pP

I dont even know why you keep saying that im asslicking him? I would never war AGAINST him if I loved him that much? You dumb fucking jewnigger

Back