• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Semper Fi vs Malmvagen

I'm going to put all of you in a dog pound till you learn how to keep your damn hormones under control.

If I wanna be a racist, I WILL be a racist.

Never thought I'd be able to say it again, but I think you just won yourself the most idiotic person of the month award! Long live IQ of an ANT.

Oh, by the way, something you should keep in mind: Just by saying that you're the best players ever and you own and will keep owning everyone, will not make people agree with your statement. It's the actions that count. The real professionals, not just in Tibia, are having something you will never have, respect that is. Pros even have the respect for and of their enemies.

Never thought I'd be able to say it again, but I think you just won yourself the most idiotic person of the month award! Long live IQ of an ANT.

Oh, by the way, something you should keep in mind: Just by saying that you're the best players ever and you own and will keep owning everyone, will not make people agree with your statement. It's the actions that count. The real professionals, not just in Tibia, are having something you will never have, respect that is. Pros even have the respect for and of their enemies.

Signed. You know how to speak :peace:

You really dont know what that means. If I would lick his ass, I would never fight against him in Valoria?

Ok, you licked his ass then, fine? Still you are his little dog

The NIGGER calls me a dog? Wtf is going on. Ive never asslicked him, never will, I like Robel, yes. Never asslicked tho, learn the differ.

Cause I dont like niggers, they make me made, no particulair reason. I just dont like em. Especially not you. And Ive never asslicked anyone. Thats fact, you are just bunch of scared cowards.

So why are you getting mad, your like "NIGGER" "HAIL HITLER" go lick robels ass now

enough talking guys.. slip, let him have hes bigmouthed attitude on the forums.. why even bother?
/den gode

So why are you getting mad, your like "NIGGER" "HAIL HITLER" go lick robels ass now

You clearly doesnt understand english. I will try to find a translator to African, then you might understand what I say. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom