• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Server 10.98 with 7.6 ballance + custom scripts support

xFlamek

Reaction score
Hey, Looking someone who could fix for me TFS 1.3 and RME's with 10.98(or higher if possible) sprites with 7.6 balance / no hotkeys, no pvp battle shooting etc. healing with uhs not with potions/

to make it simple, i want 10.98 sprites/items working on 7.6 server i dont care map etc, just want all working server with compiled RME that will utilize all that sprites

Hey, Looking someone who could fix for me TFS 1.3 and RME's with 10.98(or higher if possible) sprites with 7.6 balance / no hotkeys, no pvp battle shooting etc. healing with uhs not with potions/

to make it simple, i want 10.98 sprites/items working on 7.6 server i dont care map etc, just want all working server with compiled RME that will utilize all that sprites
This is beyond simple sent you a PM OP

This is quite simple to do - feel free to hit me up. ~ I can help you out (as i'm working on exact same thing in my tft 1.3 fork)
The hotkeys, and no battle pvp shooting can be accomplished on otclient. (the aimbot can be disabled in config.lua)

Back