• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Server Problem. (IP)

elipse

Reaction score
My website is working. Everything fin, when a character tries to log in, even me, it says cant connect to the game server, the game server is offline.
Even tho the server is running. anyone know what the problem could be?

yes. see what had happened what i had the server running and everything was working fine, but then i moved. so i forwarded all the ports and everything. my websites working, the server should be working but idk why im getting that message. the character list loads up but when u choose your character it doesnt let u login

Are you sure port 7172 is open? Other possibility that can cause this is not having your global ip in your config. but I assume this is still correct. Btw what is the error from the client when you try to login?

i didnt forward 7172 when my server was running, so i left it alone. people could get on and everything. i know my config is right.
and it says the following:

Cant connect to the game server.
Error: connection refused (10061)
The Game server is offline. check www.tibia.com

blah blah u should know the rest.

Try to forward it anyway. The gameProtocolPort is normaly set to 7172, you can check to be sure if it's the same in your config.lua. But that port should be open for people to enter the game.

Im having this error 10061 when anyone trys to login, now i managed to fix the error for like 5 seconds, then i logged out and tryed to relog and it happened again, only difference was i created a bran new database.. not even recreating character's and accounts wouldn't let me login again.. What could be the cauz of this problem?!?!

I KNOW ALL PORTS ARE OPEN, and why the F would that even matter for me to login on the pc im running the server from.......

ALSO there for a min i got it to work when putting ip = "localhost"... and again once i logged out and tryed to log back in it gave me the 10061 error, and once i managed to get error 10060... -.- PLEASE HELP

Back