• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Reset

Aeroo

Reaction score
I personally believe that there should be a account reset mainly due to the X-mas 4x extra exp.
Pratically everyone 300+ just afk botted the shit outta their chars during that period and makes leveling now not worth the effort.

If you do decide to do an account reset I'd advise you to try and get a couple more staff members or try to be more active because everyones getting away with it. <_<

~Aero/Archinare

Nothing to be full of shit with servs resetting.

whats the point in jon constantly reseting his server nothing is goin to change you kids will still bitch about people botting or people leveling to fast blah blah blah so what im getting to is all your doing is trying to delay the inevitable ppl are going to bot so might as well leave it as it is.....and fuck u martin or tyler which ever you are suck my dick

Its different when people afk bot non stop during a ridiculously high extra exp time
it is definetly not inevitable to prevent afk botting... lmao

If the server has active staff catching botters isnt hard...
Every reset had good reasons behind it and just becuz ur probably one of the botters no reason to come bitch about the levels u cheated.

im bitching about the levels i cheated i was lvl 248 so i really botted so damn much and you know jon just as well as i do he will never have an active staff never has never will so yea its as i said just delaying the inevitable the botters will never stop on his server so might as well give up trying. the only staff member he has other than himself has been banned form his ot for doing the same shit so tell me it will change...

I never heard anything about botters being the reason Jon was resetting, I heard he was going to update the server to version 8.7 to aquire more people.

Areo ur always the one i see here on fourms crying... its a game calm down kid. I always see u asking for a server rest. Damn I dont even play anymore and just seeing u complain makes me feel like commin back just to make u cry even more... or to make u sit in pz either way works. Oh and aero how old are u? cuz seems like slain is ur job i mean life no no no i mean hmm.... Ok ill see u guys in another month when i feel like gettin on here.. pce and allen tell amanda to get on msn sometime. ;>

Don't see how I'm crying I'm simply stating my opinion that there should be a server reset and I'm not the only one who thinks so.
This is the first time I've actually wanted a server reset...
Yeah I play the server and I've followed it but unlike you I don't spend 200$ on a game to try and show ppl up... get a life?
I'm 15 but I dont see how that has anything to do with Tibia so you can stop acting like ur the shit when ur a no life faggot randomly flaming a proposal.

Actually I do have a life, and I work for a living. I didnt spend 200$ on this ot, more like 80$ which is nothing to me. When you get a J O B and have money saved up for about 8 years you'll understand. Well mister 15 yr old, act it plix. Oh and yea everytime i read a post from you it seems like your crying. Cuz your either complaing about botters or asking for a reset. And just because you didnt ask for a rest on this fourm dosnt mean you havent asked for one. Ive seen you ask for them in the thais dp to Xerxes, and hes told me that youve asked for them before if im remembering correctly. But I love you aero plx dont nerd rage on me any more.

Back