• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server - Stage.xml

sebbe hbk

Mapper - Hoster
Reaction score
Hello! :)

I have been working on a stage.xml for my server and try to make it detailed. It does not work out as good as i have been hoped :)

I wonder if someone want to help me to make a stable and detailed stage.xml.

The server is a Custom server, the city is just like Evolution, the rest is Custom.

This is how i want it to be:

In my server i have a normal area and a vip area, to get access to vip area you need to do the vip quest.

To survive the vip quest you need to be atleast lvl 800. If you are in a party you can do it at level 750 or something around that level.
So it should go pretty fast up to 800. Not level 800 in just 2days. Like 1 week or more if you are not leveling 24/7.

Later on, in the vip area i have made more features, quest and spawns. After you have done the vip quest you can lvl on and get more exp.
And on level 1500 it should be slow. But still able to level so you dont think its too boring.

I hope you understand what i want. ;)

Please write it or send a link in PM

Rep++

Last edited:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
	<world id="0" multiplier="1">
		<stage minlevel="1" multiplier="30"/>
	</world>
</stages>

sjvQG.png

Yeah, you tell yourself what kind of server you want to make, highrate/midrate/lowrate and you put something random that you want,

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
	<world id="0" multiplier="1">
		<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="30"/>
		<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"/>
		<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="120" multiplier="20"/>
		<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="15"/>
		<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="160" multiplier="10"/>
		<stage minlevel="161" multiplier="5"/>
	</world>
</stages>
Then you build your server on how hard you want it to be.
If you want it to be hard, then put demons outside temple and make it 1x exp, if you want it to be easy then put rats outside and have 100000x exp, easy peasy.

Random is a very big number.... And also when i have made my stages.xml how much exp should i add to the monsters to fit the multiplier? Just put a number and test until its be good or what?

Back